• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OhGAM Poll - hit it!

Steeler-gal

My b udget usually restricts me from buying more but I'm curious. Just so I'm clear. The way it is now. Is it 1 gun a month or 1 gun every 30 days. There's a big difference.

==========================================
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Looking for training by experienced staff?
We are the largest all female only firearms group on the East Coast offering firearms training courses and services provided by our experienced and certified female instructors.
http://www.shecanshoot.com/

ocholsteroc

My b udget usually restricts me from buying more but I'm curious. Just so I'm clear. The way it is now. Is it 1 gun a month or 1 gun every 30 days. There's a big difference.

==========================================
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Looking for training by experienced staff?
We are the largest all female only firearms group on the East Coast offering firearms training courses and services provided by our experienced and certified female instructors.
http://www.shecanshoot.com/

1 handgun per 30 days right now, or if you have CHP doesn't matter. On July 1 2012 you won't need a CHP to walk into a gunstore and buy 2 handguns, even though mult handgun buys are reported to ATF.

I was at a gun show once, guy didn't have CHP, wanted to buy 2 LC9's for himself and wife for CCW class. Couldn't do it.
I have been saving my money for some months now, waiting for my 21st birthday. ^^

Last edited: