• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get togethers in the Prince William area?

Bob1

Ok, how about this... I'm just going to throw something out and see what you folks would like.

What say we shoot for Saturday, March 10, at 11:30am at the Silver Diner in Woodbridge? Does that work for everyone?

Unfortunately, the 10th won't work for me...prior commitment.

But I'm all for having more frequent PWC OC gatherings and will certainly try to attend 'em.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I'm in. Might want to start a new thread with the info in the subject line, though ...

I was just about to start a thread for a dinner at Glory Days, but will wait a few days and do the lunch first. And maybe wait until after March Madness to go to Glory Days -- can't hear yourself think if the place gets crowded with sports fans!

Yeah, that's what I generally do. This thread was started by a new member who was asking about get togethers in PWC. I'll go ahead and start a thread.

Steeler-gal

Ok, how about this... I'm just going to throw something out and see what you folks would like.

What say we shoot for Saturday, March 10, at 11:30am at the Silver Diner in Woodbridge? Does that work for everyone?

I'm in. Looking forward to meeting more people.

==========================================
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Looking for training by experienced staff?
We are the largest all female only firearms group on the East Coast offering firearms training courses and services provided by our experienced and certified female instructors.
http://www.shecanshoot.com/

Tess

Founder's Club Member
I haven't had a Saturday off since January, and it looks like I won't have another until April. I hope.

Do you get a lunch hour????? (Kidding - I don't know where you work or anything.) You don't have to carry to attend a get-together.

PaulX608

Do you get a lunch hour????? (Kidding - I don't know where you work or anything.) You don't have to carry to attend a get-together.

Usually only get a half hour, and sometimes not even that. Eventually, I'll hook up with some of you guys somewhere. I've come close to being able to attend a couple of them. For the record, I work at the LensCrafters at Fair Oaks Mall. I'm easy to spot. Long hair, beard, wearing an empty holster, lol.