Thread: Really Wells Fargo?

Really Wells Fargo?

I cannot even really believe the attitude of these people. My company switched from B of A to Wells Fargo around October of last year, and since that time, we've had nothing but problems with our local branch here in Woodburn (Eastside). Can't make change properly, and/or miss putting in $600 cash into my deposit..

Then..

We get this lovely bit.

Really? Try to pawn off your responsibility and screw up on us eh? Its not my fault your teller "lost or stole" whatever deposits from whatever businesses made deposits that day.

You people are just beyond ... n/m

Edit : There is second page about more "we won't give you money if you don't help us". Half of that deposit was MO's, not to mention the out of the country MO's/checks.
    Last edited by VW_Factor; 02-29-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

Good luck fighting the bank.

I had a FNB account for over ten years when I finally lost it because the bank screwed up my deposit and wanted to charge me $300+ in overdraft fees on money I had in the account. I tried arguing with them, but all they would do is offer me a credit of $150, despite having an account in good standing for over 10 years and direct deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Good luck fighting the bank.

I had a FNB account for over ten years when I finally lost it because the bank screwed up my deposit and wanted to charge me $300+ in overdraft fees on money I had in the account. I tried arguing with them, but all they would do is offer me a credit of $150, despite having an account in good standing for over 10 years and direct deposit.
    Its not so bad, you just might have to have a private chat with the manager with the office windows closed and remind them about the FDIC.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Check the address, or better yet, head to your nearest branch with the letter.

Sounds like a scam to get you to reveal your account information. If they're you're bank, they already have it.

Armed with "one of the following types of acceptable documentation of this check," a criminal has all they need to commit bank fraud and clean your account.
    Last edited by since9; 03-02-2012 at 02:38 AM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Check the address, or better yet, head to your nearest branch with the letter.

Sounds like a scam to get you to reveal your account information. If they're you're bank, they already have it.

Armed with "one of the following types of acceptable documentation of this check," a criminal has all they need to commit bank fraud and clean your account.
    You know what... You're absolutely right. I'm not sure how Wells Fargo typically addresses their letters, but pretty much every other company has addressed their letters to me personally, not "Dear Customer." Dear Customer has always been an indication that the letter was fraudulent.

I had a check written to me, from a Wells Fargo account holder, and when I went to one of their branches to cash it, I was treated like a criminal, and they refused to honor the check!. I won't do any business with them, ever. If I'm in that same situation again, I will ask the check writer to cash it and give me the dollars instead.
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören