• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. March 3rd

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We may have some liquid sunshine, but it'll be dry enough under the roof.

Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. March 3rd, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

We have our standing reservation in place.
Come on out and get the rest of the story.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It doesn't look like I'm going to get any work done. One of the out of town members wants to meet too....soooo I'll be there!

Saturday

Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and rain showers, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 72F. Winds from the NE at 5-10 mph. Chance of rain 60% with rainfall amounts near 0.4 in. possible.

Saturday Night
Overcast with a chance of rain, then a chance of rain after midnight. Fog overnight. Low of 41F. Winds from the East at 5-10 mph shifting to the NW after midnight. Chance of rain 30% with rainfall amounts near 0.2 in. possible.

It doesn't look like I'm going to get any work done. One of the out of town members wants to meet too....soooo I'll be there!

sidestreet

I'm gonna try to make it...,

and I'll probably be a little early too, as I slept through the last one!!! Been sick all week though, much better now, I'm even gonna try going to work tonight!

Peter, this rain thing hit you pretty hard last year too as IIRC, do you have any ponds or lakes on your place, you might have to take up aqua gardening,
and trade you tractor in for a jet ski!!! ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
and I'll probably be a little early too, as I slept through the last one!!! Been sick all week though, much better now, I'm even gonna try going to work tonight!

Peter, this rain thing hit you pretty hard last year too as IIRC, do you have any ponds or lakes on your place, you might have to take up aqua gardening,
and trade you tractor in for a jet ski!!! ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

See Peter's big bore jet ski moored in his pond.
http://solarpowerengineering.com/2010/0 ... ed-boat-2/

turanor-planetsolar.jpg

sidestreet

See Peter's big bore jet ski moored in his pond.
http://solarpowerengineering.com/2010/0 ... ed-boat-2/

turanor-planetsolar.jpg

I usually say Peter's always got the neatest stuff, but I have to use one of those when I want to get to the other side of my bath tub,LOL!!!

Naw, just funnin', but not about Peter havin' the neatest stuff!!!

sidetreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Lots of good food and conversation - picked up an idea or two that dovetailed in with things in process.

Then on to the gun show. Traffic was backed up 2 blocks waiting to make the turn into the Showplace and the ticket line extended to the end of the building! The isles were absolutely packed - had to twist and turn to just get through + wait your turn to look at the goodies.

When I did leave after 1:30 PM the line was still out to the end of the building, An officer had cones set up and was directing traffic in and out - the traffic was now backed up for 4 blocks and more getting in line all of the time.

Did I miss the warning that guns were being outlawed? :uhoh:...:p

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Lots of good food and conversation - picked up an idea or two that dovetailed in with things in process.

Then on to the gun show. Traffic was backed up 2 blocks waiting to make the turn into the Showplace and the ticket line extended to the end of the building! The isles were absolutely packed - had to twist and turn to just get through + wait your turn to look at the goodies.

When I did leave after 1:30 PM the line was still out to the end of the building, An officer had cones set up and was directing traffic in and out - the traffic was now backed up for 4 blocks and more getting in line all of the time.

Did I miss the warning that guns were being outlawed? :uhoh:...:p

I saw the line, went to Greentops, had an interesting conversation, bought shotgun shells, went to walmart, bought catfood, tuna and liver.

Went home and ground up the catfood, tuna and liver and put in jars to sun render for Bobcat bait:uhoh:. Then since I was accused of being lazy on rainy days.....Speed....got a new stump jumper for my bush hof and sharpened the blades.

Now I have to come back for the birthday party tomorrow:(