• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Andrew Breibart dead...get your tinfoil hats ready

Beretta92FSLady

So, Breibart drops a President Obama college footage bomb:

[video=youtube_share;-fRQ2lIQ3Lg]http://youtu.be/-fRQ2lIQ3Lg[/video]

And now:

Was Andrew Breitbart murdered by the Obama Regime?

"On March 1, 2012, a notice on breitbart.com said that Breitbart had
died unexpectedly from natural causes earlier that day in Los Angeles.
He was 43 years old. A bystander saw him collapse while on a walk in Brentwood shortly after midnight and called paramedics, who rushed him to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center where he was declared dead."

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...urdered-by-the-obama-regime/question-2489831/

By his photo he looks older than 43. Politics is a stressful thing. I wonder how many days it will take for this thing to start bubbling over into the mainstream media; I give it by mid-week next week.

WOD

The last time I saw video of him, was when he was at OWS yelling at the protesters. He didn't look well in the clip I saw, so it's not a surprise he keeled over. Some people keel over suddenly and others are as sudden, but not unexpected. As I said, he looked like crap in the video, his face was pale and he just didn't look ... right. I wasn't a huge fan of his, but its sad when people die young.

Jack House

OK, I'll bite (this should be good).

What's the connection?
Hmmm, let's see if I can guess.

He's drawing a parallel between Alexander Litvinenko's 'sudden' death and Andrew Breibart. He is basing it on the belief that Alexander Litvinenko was assassinated by Russia after he publicly claimed to have some damning evidence regarding top Russian officials. He believes that similar happened here. This Andrew Breibart character claimed to have some damning evidence about Obama, evidence that would destroy any chance he has at reelection, so he was assassinated.

How'd I do?:p

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Hmmm, let's see if I can guess.

He's drawing a parallel between Alexander Litvinenko's 'sudden' death and Andrew Breibart. He is basing it on the belief that Alexander Litvinenko was assassinated by Russia after he publicly claimed to have some damning evidence regarding top Russian officials. He believes that similar happened here. This Andrew Breibart character claimed to have some damning evidence about Obama, evidence that would destroy any chance he has at reelection, so he was assassinated.

How'd I do?:p

Sounds about right, I was just hoping to see some long drawn out conspiracy web between Putin, The Rand Corporation, The Burgerbuilders, The Bush twins and the obozo princesses, The L.A. Police Chief and a dozen unnamed detectives, the EMS crew, the coroner, all the local news media outlets, Saddam Hussien's widow and the black ops agent who's related too the Rothschild family and has been declared MIA after Operation Just Cause who assasinated Andrew with a blowgun dart full of a toxin the CIA invented while imbedded within a nearby leftist protest group.

Beretta92FSLady

Sounds about right, I was just hoping to see some long drawn out conspiracy web between Putin, The Rand Corporation, The Burgerbuilders, The Bush twins and the obozo princesses, The L.A. Police Chief and a dozen unnamed detectives, the EMS crew, the coroner, all the local news media outlets, Saddam Hussien's widow and the black ops agent who's related too the Rothschild family and has been declared MIA after Operation Just Cause who assasinated Andrew with a blowgun dart full of a toxin the CIA invented while imbedded within a nearby leftist protest group.

That's a long list, you're going to need to give someone some time to draw that up; Glen Beck, maybe?

Jack House

I'm certainly insane enough at the moment, if I popped some caffeine pills I might be able to draft something up in a couple hours.;)

Totally posted that^ in the wrong thread.:lol:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Danny Jowenko is dead too...

http://www.dailypaul.com/172140/dan...brosky-interview-implicates-cia-mossad-in-911

It's starting to look like the "truth squads" are working overtime...

It's starting too look like Ron Paul is getting too mainstream, and an opportunity for the tin foil hat brigade to marginalize him has been manifested by some obscure idiot crashing into a tree.

Oh BTW...

So obviously no one wants too take credit, or blame.

Last edited:

Dreamer

It's starting too look like Ron Paul is getting too mainstream, and an opportunity for the tin foil hat brigade to marginalize him has been manifested by some obscure idiot crashing into a tree.

Yeah, I guess former Director of Studies at the US Army War College, Dr. Alan Sabrosky is just some obscure idiot too...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/19/22329/

Dr. Sabrosky holds the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research at US Army War College, and bases his position on 9/11 on Jowenko's testimony.

And Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik agrees...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/0...ider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

But you know, those military college types and State Department types are all just a bunch of uncredible, tin-foil-hat-wearing wankers, aren't they?...

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Yeah, I guess former Director of Studies at the US Army War College, Dr. Alan Sabrosky is just some obscure idiot too...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/19/22329/

Dr. Sabrosky holds the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research at US Army War College, and bases his position on 9/11 on Jowenko's testimony.

And Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik agrees...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/0...ider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag/

But you know, those military college types and State Department types are all just a bunch of uncredible, tin-foil-hat-wearing wankers, aren't they?...

So wait... the first link says ISRAEL did 9/11, not Bush and the CIA...

Ya'll need to get your story straight.

The second link comes from Alex Jones, and we all know what a beaon of truth that self serving imbecile is...

Do you pay people that provide you this nonsense?

Because I was stationed at Ft Bliss on 9/11 and saw all the prisoners that were really on the flights, but declared dead since the missles that hit the WTC and were dressed up too look like planes and "they" needed actual flights to fill in for the missles.

All of the people who didn't really die on those planes are now "manchurian candidate" assasins in sleeper cells around the world. Just like 2LT Smith who was MIA in Panama on a secret mission during Just Cause, he's the clandestine agent that took out Breitbart as some nearby hippie event in LA.

So exactly how do I have less credibilty that Captain Bull$#!t? Because I don't have a flashy website funded by George Soros?

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
So wait... the first link says ISRAEL did 9/11, not Bush and the CIA...

Ya'll need to get your story straight.

The second link comes from Alex Jones, and we all know what a beaon of truth that self serving imbecile is...

Do you pay people that provide you this nonsense?

Because I was stationed at Ft Bliss on 9/11 and saw all the prisoners that were really on the flights, but declared dead since the missles that hit the WTC and were dressed up too look like planes and "they" needed actual flights to fill in for the missles.

All of the people who didn't really die on those planes are now "manchurian candidate" assasins in sleeper cells around the world. Just like 2LT Smith who was MIA in Panama on a secret mission during Just Cause, he's the clandestine agent that took out Breitbart as some nearby hippie event in LA.

So exactly how do I have less credibilty that Captain Bull$#!t? Because I don't have a flashy website funded by George Soros?

Here's something else...

That's why I don't buy the whole Birther story. I WANT TO BELIEVE that imbecile is not qualified, but no one with any credibilty has provided the information that would get him thrown in jail where he belongs regardless of that issue. Just because I WANT TO BELIEVE something, doesn't mean I'm not going to be skeptical of sources that "prove" what I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Otherwise I might as well just be an Obot.

j4l

Three words...

Alexander Litvinenko

Polonium-210

Originally, I was thinking- nah., it's not so unusual, as people think- keeling over from "natural causes" at an early age. I see it all the time, in cause of death on death records..

But the more I've looked into/at this I have to agree with Dreamer on this one. It's looking a LOT like what happens to dissidents and anti-estab. journalists/bloggers who defy Putin. Classic KGB/Bulgarian angle deniable assassination technique..