• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Democrats and terrorism

ncwabbit

SSDD...both should be voted off the island and put in the same lifeboa which will contain the excess testostorne...

wabbit

PS: One person’s terrorist is another person’s freedom fighter.

pps: Terrorism is a tactical choice: those who employ the tactics of terror can theoretically do so in the name of any cause they choose. It is therefore true that any person justifying himself as fighting for freedom from an unjust authority (i.e. a ‘freedom fighter’) can make the decision to use terrorism to try to achieve his stated goal. http://www.e-ir.info/2010/02/02/‘one-person’s-terrorist-is-another-person’s-freedom-fighter’/

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

Congrats.

Golden-Troll-Award.jpg

Stanley

You can keep trying to make me mad sugar. You got a long ways to go.

Not trying to make you mad. Merely responding to your attempts. It's whatever.

Should I let it go? Probably.
Will I? To early to tell...

But to answer your previous question, I AM learning. I'm not posting because the other noobs are already asking the questions I have and they are being answered. No point in asking the same thing over and over.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sewu3k

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

Ya know since this topic cover's "Democrats and Terrorism" we need a new topic, to cover "Republicans and Racism/Fascism".

Then again, that'd be "offensive" to the general population, right? Can't be offending the republicans on this forum, since ya know, the democrat and terrorist comparison doesnt offend anyone here because there are no Democrat gun owners on this forum.

:p

gunns

Ya know since this topic cover's "Democrats and Terrorism" we need a new topic, to cover "Republicans and Racism/Fascism".

Then again, that'd be "offensive" to the general population, right? Can't be offending the republicans on this forum, since ya know, the democrat and terrorist comparison doesnt offend anyone here because there are no Democrat gun owners on this forum.

I don't think Republicans are Fascist. I also believe that there are just as many racists on the left as on the right. No party takes the prize on that one.

OOPS, should have added I know a few Dems that carry.

Last edited:

Stanley

:eek:

:eek: Now you are gonna be called a troll!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: