Thread: Free Enemies Foreign and Domestic for your kindle (Matt Bracken

Centurion

Free Enemies Foreign and Domestic for your kindle (Matt Bracken)

Matt Bracken has opened up a free promotional version of his first novel, Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

This novel was erily prescient, with its depiction of a BATF gone rouge in an attempt to demonize the Second Amendment and deconstruct the Constitution. The details are different, but one cannot read the book, then look at the present Fast and Furious gunwalker scandal and see that here is a writer as far seeing as Tom Clancy in Debt of Honor.

Enemies Foreign and Domestic was one of the few self published novels to be a hit and to make a living for its author. Two other novels followed in the trilogy and established Matt Bracken as a talented writer of action/adventure novels of a distopic American future. As a former Navy Seal, Matts action scenes are realistic and the weapons in his novels are authentic.

Now you can get the first novel for free reading on your kindle or with a kindle reader on your PC, as Matt uses this free promotion to bring awareness to the Fast and Furious scandal where the BATF facilitared gunrunning to Mexican cartels that resulted in the murder of hundreds of people.

Here are links to get your free kindle version of Enemies Foreign and Domestic and the current EFAD operation:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JF4L98

Here is a link to the freerepublic discussion of the operation:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2852965/posts

There are about a hundred pages of the books that can be read for free. Matt is the real deal, and this can work. If Matt gets a little promotion out of this, all the better. I cannot think of anyone who deserves it more.
    Last edited by ccwinstructor; 03-15-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: There should be another parenthesis in the title. I could not edit it.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    I downloaded it the other day, but have dozens of books waiting to be read on my Kindle. Should I put this nearer the top? If so, why?

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like a decent book. Do we have to write a book report and make a diorama?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    I downloaded it the other day, but have dozens of books waiting to be read on my Kindle. Should I put this nearer the top? If so, why?
    I am about half way through the book and OH MY GOD!!! YES ....move it to the top! It is all based in tidewater, richmond and NOVA. Sailboats, motorcycles, rogue federal agencies, black ops.

Lots of action. Most of it will make you very worried about your friendly feds.....

It will actually scare the crap out of you if you are at all worried about an out of control federal government arranging a convenient gun "situation" (actually a sniper attack at redskins stadium that creates a panic and kills hundreds) that demands the confiscation of weapons for your own good.

It will also make you think about what you mean when you write MOLON LABE....

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwinstructor View Post
    Reason: There should be another parenthesis in the title. I could not edit it.
    Sure you can. Use the advanced edit option. Edit Post | Go Advanced (in the box) | Title: (the box is editable) | Save Changes

Centurion

Thanks for the edit instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    Sure you can. Use the advanced edit option. Edit Post | Go Advanced (in the box) | Title: (the box is editable) | Save Changes
    Thank you. It worked well.