• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gay rights > constitutional rights in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderjohn

I find it it disturbing that the state of Maryland just legalized gay 'marriage' but continues to deny 2nd amendment rights. Anyone else befuddled over this?

Sig229

It does disturb me greatly about how insane Maryland gun laws are.
However, I dont care one damn bit if two gay women or gay men want to get married.
I think its absolutely none of the governments business what two consenting adults do.

Im not gay and the thought of it makes me nauseated.
But does two gays getting married really hurt anyone?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I'm just tired of having to disarm on the way to PA from VA. I'm in their stinking state in my car but can't have my gun in it's holster. It's in the trunk where it doesn't do me or anyone else any good. Maryland is surrounded by gun friendly states, you'd figure they would join the crowd.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Thats an easy fix.
Just move to PA! lol
We would love to have you as a resident.

Ah, the reason I have been traveling is to view houses in PA. I'll be there if things go well with the house hunt.

Plus, then I'd have the same problem in reverse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.