Thread: The governments watching, and here's what they're watching for

Activist Member

The governments watching, and here's what they're watching for

Here's the words our lovely federal Gestapo are watching for on the Internet. We better be good modern day Americans and not use these words to exercise our 1st amendment rights!!

Assassination
    Attack
    Domestic security
    Drill
    Exercise
    Cops
    Law enforcement
    Authorities
    Disaster assistance
    Disaster management
    DNDO (Domestic Nuclear
    Detection Office)
    National preparedness
    Mitigation
    Prevention
    Response
    Recovery
    Dirty bomb
    Domestic nuclear detection Emergency management
    Emergency response
    First responder
    Homeland security
    Maritime domain awareness
    (MDA)
    National preparedness
    initiative
    Militia
    Shooting
    Shots fired
    Evacuation
    Deaths
    Hostage
    Explosion (explosive)
    Police
    Disaster medical assistance
    team (DMAT)
    Organized crime

You forgot social media

You mean I shouldn't type any of these words online?

Assassination
    Attack
    Domestic security
    Drill
    Exercise
    Cops
    Law enforcement
    Authorities
    Disaster assistance
    Disaster management
    DNDO (Domestic Nuclear
    Detection Office)
    National preparedness
    Mitigation
    Prevention
    Response
    Recovery
    Dirty bomb
    Domestic nuclear detection Emergency management
    Emergency response
    First responder
    Homeland security
    Maritime domain awareness
    (MDA)
    National preparedness
    initiative
    Militia
    Shooting
    Shots fired
    Evacuation
    Deaths
    Hostage
    Explosion (explosive)
    Police
    Disaster medical assistance
    team (DMAT)
    Organized crime

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    OH OH. Now I've done it, too.

Does anybody think that common criminals and members of the mafia use "organized crime" when they communicate? What kind of people would you get if you rounded up everyone who typed that term in a week?
    A bunch of college students taking an organized crime class probably.

They forgot to put evil black "assault" guns on the list.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

"They" are watching much more than just "words"...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

I'm kind of tempted to use these words as alphabet agency "spam" and just attach a word randomly to all of my internet activities. They're probably already watching me, why not jerk the chain a little?

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    "They" are watching much more than just "words"...
    Outdoorsman1
    Yes they are.

This thread got me to thinking...

You know, it’s a damn shame that assassination attacks which threaten domestic security cannot be trained against by some kind of drill or exercise. Cops especially are prone to being law enforcement authorities who give and receive disaster assistance, and sometimes engage in disaster management, so you’d think that they would be first in the loop with such training. DNDO are initials I wish to write here, but only because I believe in national preparedness, and this is not to suggest that I believe in mitigation to prevent responses to efforts of recovery from a dirty bomb.

On that note, have you ever noticed that domestic nuclear detention is included as part of emergency management? You’d think an emergency responder would be classified as a first responder by Homeland Security, but noooooo! DHS is far more interested in maritime domain awareness most days and their national preparedness initiatives often include training on the 2nd amendment, which contains the word “militia”, as we all know. Sure, in order for a shooting to occur, shots have to be fired, but evacuation of hostages after an explosion is strictly the domain of the police and disaster medical assistance teams. Or organized crime, I’m not sure which.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfJefferson View Post
    You know, it’s a damn shame that assassination attacks which threaten domestic security cannot be trained against by some kind of drill or exercise. Cops especially are prone to being law enforcement authorities who give and receive disaster assistance, and sometimes engage in disaster management, so you’d think that they would be first in the loop with such training. DNDO are initials I wish to write here, but only because I believe in national preparedness, and this is not to suggest that I believe in mitigation to prevent responses to efforts of recovery from a dirty bomb.

On that note, have you ever noticed that domestic nuclear detention is included as part of emergency management? You’d think an emergency responder would be classified as a first responder by Homeland Security, but noooooo! DHS is far more interested in maritime domain awareness most days and their national preparedness initiatives often include training on the 2nd amendment, which contains the word “militia”, as we all know. Sure, in order for a shooting to occur, shots have to be fired, but evacuation of hostages after an explosion is strictly the domain of the police and disaster medical assistance teams. Or organized crime, I’m not sure which.
    Now you have done it.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfJefferson View Post

Can I get permission to repost this?

Only the government would be so stupid as to think anyone who was planning anything would be using "plain-speak". More than likely it will be like overhearing an organized crime conversation."
    "Hey, you know that thing we were talking about the other day, that thing with that guy? Yeah, the cannoli are getting stale so it's been moved up. We're not waiting for Bolter to whack the nine any more, we're moving as soon as the pomegranates are delivered by you know who."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Only the government would be so stupid as to think anyone who was planning anything would be using "plain-speak". More than likely it will be like overhearing an organized crime conversation."
    "Hey, you know that thing we were talking about the other day, that thing with that guy? Yeah, the cannoli are getting stale so it's been moved up. We're not waiting for Bolter to whack the nine any more, we're moving as soon as the pomegranates are delivered by you know who."
    this example requires us to continue the stereotype that Italians are primarily running organised crime instead of Russians who have rightfully have earned their laurels as the premier organised crime business.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeV View Post
    Can I get permission to repost this?
    By all means, help yourself!