• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The governments watching, and here's what they're watching for

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Here's the words our lovely federal Gestapo are watching for on the Internet. We better be good modern day Americans and not use these words to exercise our 1st amendment rights!!

Assassination
Attack
Domestic security
Drill
Exercise
Cops
Law enforcement
Authorities
Disaster assistance
Disaster management
DNDO (Domestic Nuclear
Detection Office)
National preparedness
Mitigation
Prevention
Response
Recovery
Dirty bomb
Domestic nuclear detection Emergency management
Emergency response
First responder
Homeland security
Maritime domain awareness
(MDA)
National preparedness
initiative
Militia
Shooting
Shots fired
Evacuation
Deaths
Hostage
Explosion (explosive)
Police
Disaster medical assistance
team (DMAT)
Organized crime

flb_78

You mean I shouldn't type any of these words online?

Assassination
Attack
Domestic security
Drill
Exercise
Cops
Law enforcement
Authorities
Disaster assistance
Disaster management
DNDO (Domestic Nuclear
Detection Office)
National preparedness
Mitigation
Prevention
Response
Recovery
Dirty bomb
Domestic nuclear detection Emergency management
Emergency response
First responder
Homeland security
Maritime domain awareness
(MDA)
National preparedness
initiative
Militia
Shooting
Shots fired
Evacuation
Deaths
Hostage
Explosion (explosive)
Police
Disaster medical assistance
team (DMAT)
Organized crime

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
OH OH. Now I've done it, too.

Does anybody think that common criminals and members of the mafia use "organized crime" when they communicate? What kind of people would you get if you rounded up everyone who typed that term in a week?

A bunch of college students taking an organized crime class probably.

They forgot to put evil black "assault" guns on the list.

PistolPackingMomma

I'm kind of tempted to use these words as alphabet agency "spam" and just attach a word randomly to all of my internet activities. They're probably already watching me, why not jerk the chain a little? :lol:

GhostOfJefferson

This thread got me to thinking...

You know, it’s a damn shame that assassination attacks which threaten domestic security cannot be trained against by some kind of drill or exercise. Cops especially are prone to being law enforcement authorities who give and receive disaster assistance, and sometimes engage in disaster management, so you’d think that they would be first in the loop with such training. DNDO are initials I wish to write here, but only because I believe in national preparedness, and this is not to suggest that I believe in mitigation to prevent responses to efforts of recovery from a dirty bomb.

On that note, have you ever noticed that domestic nuclear detention is included as part of emergency management? You’d think an emergency responder would be classified as a first responder by Homeland Security, but noooooo! DHS is far more interested in maritime domain awareness most days and their national preparedness initiatives often include training on the 2nd amendment, which contains the word “militia”, as we all know. Sure, in order for a shooting to occur, shots have to be fired, but evacuation of hostages after an explosion is strictly the domain of the police and disaster medical assistance teams. Or organized crime, I’m not sure which.

09jisaac

You know, it’s a damn shame that assassination attacks which threaten domestic security cannot be trained against by some kind of drill or exercise. Cops especially are prone to being law enforcement authorities who give and receive disaster assistance, and sometimes engage in disaster management, so you’d think that they would be first in the loop with such training. DNDO are initials I wish to write here, but only because I believe in national preparedness, and this is not to suggest that I believe in mitigation to prevent responses to efforts of recovery from a dirty bomb.

On that note, have you ever noticed that domestic nuclear detention is included as part of emergency management? You’d think an emergency responder would be classified as a first responder by Homeland Security, but noooooo! DHS is far more interested in maritime domain awareness most days and their national preparedness initiatives often include training on the 2nd amendment, which contains the word “militia”, as we all know. Sure, in order for a shooting to occur, shots have to be fired, but evacuation of hostages after an explosion is strictly the domain of the police and disaster medical assistance teams. Or organized crime, I’m not sure which.

Now you have done it.

ComradeV

Campaign Veteran

Can I get permission to repost this?

Fallschirjmäger

Only the government would be so stupid as to think anyone who was planning anything would be using "plain-speak". More than likely it will be like overhearing an organized crime conversation."
"Hey, you know that thing we were talking about the other day, that thing with that guy? Yeah, the cannoli are getting stale so it's been moved up. We're not waiting for Bolter to whack the nine any more, we're moving as soon as the pomegranates are delivered by you know who."

ComradeV

Campaign Veteran
Only the government would be so stupid as to think anyone who was planning anything would be using "plain-speak". More than likely it will be like overhearing an organized crime conversation."
"Hey, you know that thing we were talking about the other day, that thing with that guy? Yeah, the cannoli are getting stale so it's been moved up. We're not waiting for Bolter to whack the nine any more, we're moving as soon as the pomegranates are delivered by you know who."

this example requires us to continue the stereotype that Italians are primarily running organised crime instead of Russians who have rightfully have earned their laurels as the premier organised crime business.