• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wood TV 8 News - Open carry legal in Michigan schools, bars, restaurants, stadiums...

Haman J.T.

The problem with these news snippets,even with correct facts,is that the average citizen cannot come to a full understanding of their Right to Bear for self defense of themselves and their fellow law abiding citizens,with all of the leftist propaganda that floods the media daily!My hope is that we can get an indepth discussion before the citizens,hopefully in the media,that will be presented truthfully and comprehensively!When the citizens are given the Truth with Facts ,they always come to a common sense understanding,which is as simple as common sense always is! CARRY ON!

dukenukum

Having been robbed at gunpoint I cannot see where the logic of the lawful citizen being disarmed protects Me. It is more logical for Me and other lawful citizens to be armed not just to resist evil but to prevent it by means of open carry. Criminals do not like armed citizens as this interferes with them committing evil acts.