Thread: ohgam dead, who will step up?

ohgam dead, who will step up?

C'mon retailers, who is going to promote the best celebration BOGO deal on 1 July 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    C'mon retailers, who is going to promote the best celebration BOGO deal on 1 July 2012?
    It's funny you say that. I seen the case of S&W bodyguards 38/380 for sale before. I know right now without CHP you can't buy both.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?

I think that would give the Goddard/Haas crowd a coronary!

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by ocholsteroc View Post
    It's funny you say that. I seen the case of S&W bodyguards 38/380 for sale before. I know right now without CHP you can't buy both.

Not entirely true.
    Those without a CHP would just have to make arrangements with the retailer to store the second HG for pickup on day 31.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin