• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can I open carry with assault 4 (missdemeanor) from 2003?

rtooley

As the title suggests just I. want too know if I can open carry with a 4th degree assault charge from over 7 years ago.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
This question is better suited for the state forum of wherever your from, because it would be a yes/no answer based on state law. If you weren't convicted of a domestic violence charge then you should be ok, but who knows. Why was you convicted? If you have a hot head, I would dismiss the idea of carrying a firearm, so you don't wind up in serious trouble. A firearm and bad attitude don't mix.