• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Viridian X5L gen 2

NHCGRPR45

I just got a Viridian X5L Gen 2 from Xfighterdefense.com the owner is prior service and offers discounts to Military customer past and present. I had great service from him and when I had a question he called me personnally! He has excellent customer service and knows everything about Viridian products! I highly recommend him! I bought the viridian as opposed to compareable lights from surefire and others because of the green beam, and prior use of other Viridian products and the ECR which turns the unit on upon draw, then turns the unit off when re-holstered no other weapon light has this feature that I know of. Excellent product!