Thread: Forum Sponsor-Want a new Kimber or other Raffle gun to Open Carry in VA?

Hybrid View

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Forum Sponsor-Want a new Kimber or other Raffle gun to Open Carry in VA?

First.. I am not a big fan of the NRA. That said, it was explained to me what the "Friends of the NRA" do. Basically, it gives money earned back into the state where it was earned to provide shooting and safety programs to youths and others that my not otherwise taken that training. So I signed up to help raise money and put on a banquet in September.. Meanwhile, we are holding some raffles.. Good Luck.

http://www.LoudounCountyFriendsofNRA.org

Ed
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Clark County, NV-----------------------Mohave County, AZ
    Thank you for saying that. There are so many facets to the NRA that are run independently, and the instruction, safety, local, and range development programs often get lumped together with the controversial Institute for Legislative Action.

I worked with the Friends of NRA locally for a couple of years. Great program.
    Blue & Gold Firearms Training; Clark County, NV
    Certified Concierge Instruction

Ed -- bought my tickets but the page is kind of confusing as to whether the raffle date for all is the 3/11/12, or is that just for the SAR-XV?

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by drdan01 View Post
    Ed -- bought my tickets but the page is kind of confusing as to whether the raffle date for all is the 3/11/12, or is that just for the SAR-XV?
    Here is the thing.. Multiple Raffles are going on at http://LoudounCountyFriendsofNRA.org

The Sterling Arsenal SAY-XV will be drown at the Weekly Virginia Open Carry Breakfast at the Coney Island Diner in Ashburn on Sunday at 0930. As of right now, there are 28 tickets left for the Kimber Ultra CDP II pistol. If those 28 tickets sell before Sunday morning, I expect to draw that number as well.

Ed
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Quote Originally Posted by ed View Post
    Here is the thing.. Multiple Raffles are going on at http://LoudounCountyFriendsofNRA.org

The Sterling Arsenal SAY-XV will be drown at the Weekly Virginia Open Carry Breakfast at the Coney Island Diner in Ashburn on Sunday at 0930. As of right now, there are 28 tickets left for the Kimber Ultra CDP II pistol. If those 28 tickets sell before Sunday morning, I expect to draw that number as well.

Ed
    Thanks for clarifying that. I also got your email message that had the FB page listed and will follow that.

I bought a ticket for the Kimber drawing. Let's see if I can get lucky enough to win another gun.