Thread: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. - 4/30 Open Carry Seminar in Utica, MI

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. - 4/30 Open Carry Seminar in Utica, MI

Curious about Open Carry? Want to know more? Maybe you have some questions about the laws regarding Open Carry?

Come join us at the Gander Mountain in Utica where Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Vice President Rob Harris will give an Open Carry presentation in the Gander Mountain "Lodge" conference area.

Where: Gander Mountain
    13975 Hall Road, Utica, Michigan
    When: Monday, April 30, 2012 @ 7:00 PM
    Last edited by TheQ; 03-05-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Bump
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

I would love to attend one but that's a little far for me, know of any future plans to have one in the Kalamazoo area?

Bump

I will be there this evening. Will r2d2?

r2d2?

Inside joke...

And there might be one near sturgis in early June. Still working out the details.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Yea sounds great, an hour sounds better then two plus. Looking forward too it and will keep an eye out for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Adams182 View Post
    Yea sounds great, an hour sounds better then two plus. Looking forward too it and will keep an eye out for updates.
    Ummmm...it was Yesterday.

ah sorry I was talking about the one in Sturgis maybe June-ish AutoSurgeon was talking about. I would have liked to go yesterday but Utica is allmost a 3hr drive. I'm only about 20 miles from Lake Michigan here in Gobles.

Quote Originally Posted by Adams182 View Post
    r2d2?
    I think he was referring to me???? since that is the basis of my initials, funny that is what I call my son!!
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Onnie View Post
    I think he was referring to me???? since that is the basis of my initials, funny that is what I call my son!!
    Not exactly. It was more referring to a friend at HFCC.

whens the next open carry seminar close to lansing

Any info on a open carry seminar close to lansing?