• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. - 4/30 Open Carry Seminar in Utica, MI

TheQ

Curious about Open Carry? Want to know more? Maybe you have some questions about the laws regarding Open Carry?

Come join us at the Gander Mountain in Utica where Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Vice President Rob Harris will give an Open Carry presentation in the Gander Mountain "Lodge" conference area.

Where: Gander Mountain
13975 Hall Road, Utica, Michigan
When: Monday, April 30, 2012 @ 7:00 PM

Last edited:

Adams182

I would love to attend one but that's a little far for me, know of any future plans to have one in the Kalamazoo area?

Adams182

Yea sounds great, an hour sounds better then two plus. Looking forward too it and will keep an eye out for updates.

Adams182

ah sorry I was talking about the one in Sturgis maybe June-ish AutoSurgeon was talking about. I would have liked to go yesterday but Utica is allmost a 3hr drive. I'm only about 20 miles from Lake Michigan here in Gobles.