• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the forum thought I'd say "Hi"

Knowledge

I've been watching OC videos on YouTube for months, so naturally I had to start doing it. I saved up to buy my first gun and $900 later I'm ready to start OC'ing. So if you see someone with a S&W M&P9 out and about, could be me. Oh and I'm new to this forum thing, can't upload a profile picture.
Peace

sudden valley gunner

Welcome to the forum! M&P's are great guns, my wife has the compact 9.

To post pic's you have to have an independent website like photobucket and then link the pics here.

Knowledge

Welcome again. But, please tell me you didn't spend $900 on an M&P... That kind of money must have also gone towards a holster and ammo.

Oh no, I got a great carbon fiber holster, muff and glasses for the range, and 200 rounds. I got the two tone polymer and stainless M&P for $595

psbart

welcome. Hope you are able to use the resources available on this forum. :)

if you see a lady with a Sig P226, that is probably me. (not many lady OCers that I have seen)

1911er

Welcom to OC

Welcom to the world of open carry its not what it should be but we are working on it every day. Once everyone including the law enforcement knows the laws it will be great.