• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holsters

justcallmedoc

You all might want to check out this site for holsters.. All leather, very nice pricing, nice work.. He'll also make holsters he doesn't have just by giving him a call, sending your firearm to him, and you get the 1st holster free.. I've checked his business out and he's solid.. He said he could modify a holster he makes, to your specs, 'possibly', like putting a strap over back of slide if the holster your looking at doesn't have one and you would like it to or seeing a holster you like but fitted for inside the waist line and you would like it to fit on the belt outside the waist line.. He also makes holsters with handguns fitted with crimson trace or lazermax..
I've also talked to him, very friendly..

http://www.kusiakleather.com/index.html

T-Bone

Nice

The holsters do look pretty cool but I wouldn't want to send anyone my gun so they can make a holster for it. I think I will wait until he has one for my Glock 30 before I consider buying one.

justcallmedoc

The holsters do look pretty cool but I wouldn't want to send anyone my gun so they can make a holster for it. I think I will wait until he has one for my Glock 30 before I consider buying one.

Just give him a call about it, maybe he has a friend with one.. Worth a try!!

Rxman

I ordered and received my IWB holster for a Ruger KLCR 357/38 the other day. I think it only took 3 days from original ordering. I was not disappointed, the holster is great-fits great, excellent quality, very concealable, and comfortable. I would recommend Kusiak Leather to anyone looking for a quality holster at a fair price. Take care and be safe.

jonjon_jon

Could someone explain to me?????

I'm big fan of FN handguns......they just feel right to me. I have the fnp9 and just ordered the p45. So what is the issue with this gun and finding holsters for them. I have to use glock holster for my p9 and just just read post on fnforumnet that the blackhawk 20/21 holster will work for fnp45 if you pull the spring. Blackhawk has plans in the works to produce holsters for this gun sometime in future. I would be interest in any input from my fellow open carriers?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I'm big fan of FN handguns......they just feel right to me. I have the fnp9 and just ordered the p45. So what is the issue with this gun and finding holsters for them. I have to use glock holster for my p9 and just just read post on fnforumnet that the blackhawk 20/21 holster will work for fnp45 if you pull the spring. Blackhawk has plans in the works to produce holsters for this gun sometime in future. I would be interest in any input from my fellow open carriers?

I had similar problems with my FNP-40. I finally found a good paddle holster from Bladetech. You may want to check them out.