Thread: Sad panda :(.......

Thumbs down Sad panda :(.......

Sad news in the world of OC. the place i volunteer at on the weekend (game matrix- tacoma WA.) that was OC friendly after 9pm has gone to a CC only policy thanks to the whining of a part time employee who is not friendly to several of us who OC.

The store owner still allows CC which is tolerable and i have to obey his rules as it is private property not withstanding my new and improved personal disdain for said part time employee who caused the problem.

Summer is going to suck....any ideas for a light vest i can wear over my tuarus millenium pro belt rig?
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

Why not go for a skin-tight, mesh t-shirt? :P

all open carriers wear a bright orange mesh vest......

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    all open carriers wear a bright orange mesh vest......
    Is this to differentiate from the khaki shoot me first vests? Maybe a shoot me firster? LOL....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlepnier View Post
    Sad news in the world of OC. the place i volunteer at on the weekend (game matrix- tacoma WA.) that was OC friendly after 9pm has gone to a CC only policy thanks to the whining of a part time employee who is not friendly to several of us who OC.

The store owner still allows CC which is tolerable and i have to obey his rules as it is private property not withstanding my new and improved personal disdain for said part time employee who caused the problem.

Summer is going to suck....any ideas for a light vest i can wear over my tuarus millenium pro belt rig?
    This might have been brought up by a temp employee, it is the owners choice alone.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Is this to differentiate from the khaki shoot me first vests? Maybe a shoot me firster? LOL....
    Shoot me firstest!™ Gotta trademark that one.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!