• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound 2nd Saturday OC Meet-up

DEROS72

Deros and I will be there between 8 and 8:30 and I will buy a cup of coffee for anyone who show's up before 8:30.

Indeed Nick and i will be there . Hope to see everyone there again,we had a great turn out last month ,about 30 or so.Thanks to Jon aka Bookman for keeping this going so well.

Ria

WOOHOO! I look forward to these meetings! Thanks to all of you for being so welcoming and inviting. I am learning a lot from you all and am enjoying making new friends. See ya'll Saturday!

av8tr1

How long are you guys usually there? I've got a meeting down at Boeing field from 8 till around noon. I could stop by on the way home if you guys are going to still be around.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
I was hoping to make it again, as I would normally be getting off of work in the morning. But, looks like I'm here for another couple of days so have fun and we'll try again sometime!

SpyderTattoo

Another gunshow weekend for me. Monroe this week.
On a slightly better note... after 17 years, my patience has paid off. My wife applied for a Wa State CPL Thursday.

J1MB0B

Wow.

I showed up, talked to a guy named Joseph, stood in line for about 30 seconds, and got called back to work. I was there for a total of about three minutes. next time I think i'll "forget" my phone in the car. I was really hoping to meet some of you guys.

DCKilla

Well, it was good to meet yall today. I didn't get to meet everyone, but enjoyed the company, thanks. Maybe next time I'll be there a little earlier.