• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Comic

Sorcice

Saw this posted on facebook. :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330983176.460836.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330983176.460836.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 359

protias

I would like to...ok, I'm going to stop right there before I get into trouble. :lol:

TyGuy

All I can say it OH MY GOSH!

Did you guys see that!?

I can't believe she has her finger on the trigger when not on target. So much for gun safety.

TyGuy

Of course with that shirt and that skirt I don't think she takes her range time seriously. She's gonna have burns all over her legs and chest. Yikes!

MKEgal

I'm with Ty...
lack of attention to safety,
& she's practically inviting burns in sensitive places. :shocker:
[Having gotten a hot casing down my shirt, I promise she will only do that once.]

But I like the written message. :)

Riana

All I can say it OH MY GOSH!

Did you guys see that!?

I can't believe she has her finger on the trigger when not on target. So much for gun safety.

Thank you for seeing her trigger finger. I had to look twice. :lol:
...she's practically inviting burns in sensitive places. :shocker:
[Having gotten a hot casing down my shirt, I promise she will only do that once.]

But I like the written message. :)
I've gotten hot casings in my shirt (yes, that was plural). Some of us are slower learners than others. I have the scars to prove it. :shocker:

And I, too, like the message.

TyGuy

About one breast length left and half a breast height up from the COV (center of cleavage).

sawah

My friend says 'What enormous ribs you have, sweetie'. It's embarrassing, but true. I reply..."Sign, it's a gift...and a curse". :)

Contrarian

See what's important.

My friend was driving her little guy [6] to the playground last summer when they were passed by a car full of
teens...one lovely stood up through the sunroof without benefit of any top.

Little Guy saw this and told Mom, "Did you see that ? She didn't have her seat belt on!"

TyGuy

Kids are great. They don't have the adult filters of the world yet.

"Hey dad look at that guy! He's so fat!"
"Sssshhhh"
"But he's giant!"

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Tsk tsk.... so quickly we judge! How do you know she's not on target?
A threat can come from any direction. Maintain 360 degree x 360 degree awareness at all times.

TyGuy

She's a darn good shot if she doesn't use the sights nor even look in the direction of the target. That's beyond instinctive shooting.

Uh oh, did I just say instinctive shooting. I've opened a can of worms. BTW the 9mm is far superior to the 45acp, the AK-47 is a gun for idiots, and the best home defense firearm is a 22lr pistol. <--- the gun forum equivalent of dividing by zero.

* BTW - this was all a JOKE!

hermannr

My friend was driving her little guy [6] to the playground last summer when they were passed by a car full of
teens...one lovely stood up through the sunroof without benefit of any top.

Little Guy saw this and told Mom, "Did you see that ? She didn't have her seat belt on!"

That reminds me of something I said a long time ago, litle bit older than the kid above...(early 1950's)...My dad was driving though Portland, Oregon, (late at night on our way home from a conference dad had attended and I rode along) when we noticed walking down the street, really dressed to kill....was this absolutely beautiful black gal (60 years later I am sure she was a hooker, but at that time I did not know anything about that, or the fact that there were even people with darker skin than a Native American that spent his day on a horse)

Anyway, my comment was "gee dad, look at that gal, she really has a nice tan don't you think?"

MKEgal

re: ladder
I think you're right - rooftop. Maybe a good place for a photo shoot that won't freak people out from the models having guns. Also, fewer people around to accidentally point at. (I'm going to guess that, as with most of the population, most models don't know thing 1 about gun safety.)

TyGuy said:
About one breast length left and half a breast height up from the COC (center of cleavage).
LOL! You do know how to give understandable directions. :D

TyGuy

I figured that's where most men would be staring, so I might as well reference my directions from there.