• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colorado Supreme Court overturns Gun Ban (you vote!)

carracer

With all the states affirming this perhaps the Idaho legislature will take another look. Off the top of my thoughts allowed in: Oregon, Colorado, Utah. How many more?

Last edited:

hermannr

With all the states affirming this perhaps the Idaho legislature will take another look. Off the top of my thoughts allowed in: Oregon, Colorado, Utah. How many more?

If someone would take Washington state universities to court I am sure the outcome would be the same. The Washington legislature did not give them the power to regulate firearms on the campus. UW would be the perfect candidate. Their new president is that **** from Utah, Young that had a problem with Utah and their carry laws, I think he spent some time for contempt of court and then was let go if I remember correctly. Even though the legislature and the courts said he must allow carry, he would not. Just love to see him and the UW regents get slapped down.