• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Flash Mob Hits Denver International Airport

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
While this actually happened awhile back, it is still significant considering how positive and uplifting the whole affair proved itself to be!
It shows what can result when a flash mob arrives on the scene to do.... well you be the judge!

[video=youtube_share;P99p6l8v0FQ]http://youtu.be/P99p6l8v0FQ[/video]

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

KYKevin

OH...MY....GOD!! No security? I mean clearly you can see that these terrorist were armed not with just one arm but two! And they took over the airport for almost six minutes. I hope Homeland security is using face recognition too catch these terrorists. We must not let this happen again.

I also think we need to force people with dance moves to carry a permit and present it before entering an airport and all dance moves be secured before getting on a plane. I mean imagine what it they broke out into dance on a aircraft? Anarchy I say!

:)

since9

Campaign Veteran
District of Communism Police Enforcing their own version of the Constitution, as in "Shortly after I wake up, sit on the john while I take my morning constitution."

[video=youtube;8jUU3yCy3uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jUU3yCy3uI[/video][/QUOTE]

These anti-Constitutionalist idiots wouldn't know the Bill of Rights from their electric bill.

HandyHamlet

And.... people at the same location being arrested. Why? They were silently dancing.

It is against the law to sing there too.

Students at Lincoln Memorial Told to Stop Singing National Anthem

By Todd Starnes

Published August 09, 2010

A group of high school students attending a conservative leadership conference in Washington, D.C. said they were ordered by a security guard to stop singing the national anthem during a June 25 visit to the Lincoln Memorial.

“They told them to stop singing,” said Evan Gassman, a spokesman for the Young America’s Foundation. “I was taken aback. You wouldn’t expect a display of national patriotism to be censored."

U.S. Park Police confirmed that the students were in violation of federal law and their impromptu performance constituted a demonstration in an area that must remain “completely content neutral.”

“The area they were standing in and singing is an area that is restricted for this type of activity,” said Sgt. David Schlosser. “The United States Park Police is absolutely content-neutral when it comes to any sort of demonstrations in these areas.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/0...d-stop-singing-national-anthem/#ixzz1oicHkWP0

MKEgal

I like the first one, in the airport.
The ones at DC made me mad.
"Content neutral" does not mean that nobody can say or do anything,
it means that (within the bounds of laws like assault & slander) anyone can say or do anything & the police can't stop them.

They can dance ballet or moonwalk,
they can sing the National Anthem or Beetles tunes or Japanese opera,
they can hold hands with friends or sit alone & meditate.

As long as they're not harming someone, or impeding others' use of the area (physically preventing them from entering, leaving, looking at displays, or leaving them unable to hear the rangers' speech, or being intimidating / threatening) they can do what they want.

It was clear that there was plenty of room for people to walk around the dancers.
Definitely a case of "submit to mah au-thor-i-tay!"