• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

obama's Atrocious Record AGAINST Our Second Amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden valley gunner

See that's the thing about inalienable rights. You don't get to have an opinion on them. You don't get to decide anything about them Uncle Sam. They are inalienable. You didn't give them and you can't take them away.

Hahaha....isn't that expressing an opinion on it? but you don't get to have an opinion? Sounds sort of like that Star Trek episode where Kirk said "everything I said is a lie" to get the robot to destroy itself.

See we also have the right to free speech, and I will fight tooth and nail for that right even when peoples horrendous neocon or neoliberal propaganda makes me want to puke.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

By the way if you were to start screaming in Sarah's face I will step in to intervene, as much as I don't like her ideology she is still a human being to be treated with respect and one who actually has attended many of our OC events in Washington, and someone who actually had the unfortunate circumstance of having to defend herself and her family with her firearm.

And it would be pretty dumb of you to start screaming in an armed persons face don't you think?

Beretta92FSLady

By the way if you were to start screaming in Sarah's face I will step in to intervene, as much as I don't like her ideology she is still a human being to be treated with respect and one who actually has attended many of our OC events in Washington, and someone who actually had the unfortunate circumstance of having to defend herself and her family with her firearm.

And it would be pretty dumb of you to start screaming in an armed persons face don't you think?

I do know from personal experience that there are people who will come toward you and scream profanity at you, even with your sidearm at ready.

I really hope that a meeting is in the near future, it's been some time. It seems like the day isn't long enough, there's so many people at those things to chat with.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't care much for my ideology either...seriously.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

I do know from personal experience that there are people who will come toward you and scream profanity at you, even with your sidearm at ready.

I really hope that a meeting is in the near future, it's been some time. It seems like the day isn't long enough, there's so many people at those things to chat with.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't care much for my ideology either...seriously.

I guess you would know , what an idiot to still come after after you shout you have a gun and point it at him....but he survived to harass someone else in the future.
Are You back in Washington?
Than switch to my ideology....I am leaning toward anarcho-capitolism....:lol:

Watching Beretta and this other guy "talk" is wonderful. I am literally laughing so hard right now.

I must admit it would be more amusing if I hadn't have met both these women in person.

sudden valley gunner

I'm terrified, SVG. It's just "terrifying" whenever you nutless idiots threaten me.

I never took courses in reasoning or logic but your blatantly show your fallacies here so that even a layman like myself see it. Boiler plate words, insinuation, and name calling yet no appeal to any sort of logic. At this point you have simply become an object of amusement. And it's a promise I will intervene if you start "screaming" in someone's face, I have little tolerance for agressive, abusive people who lack self control.

Why are you so angry at other people who probably feel stronger about all the rights than you do. Matter of fact some of your conservative friends in the Washington forum like to label me as "extreme" or "anarchist" because of how strongly feel the lack of government intervention in our lives is the best thing that could happen to our country. You immediately go on attack, because I simply agreed with your post but wanted to show you it goes beyond just "OBAMA" get it or is your hate so strong it blinds you to see beyond your limited scope of logic?

I took a break from OCDO for a little while after the government killed my cousin, (Iraq vet, he pulled the trigger but my government killed him) neocons like yourself called me belligerent, douche-bag, confrontational, extremist, anarchist, doing harm to OC for my beliefs and statements before this. Guess what, I am now more than determined than ever to fight for our rights , I don't care if you threaten me, call me names, etc. my cousin fought for an illusion of protecting freedom by being sent by your politicians to a foreign land to kill people, I will be damned if I am going to let his life be a waist, he was closer to me than a brother or even a best friend.

For you to oversimplify the problem by just blaming Obama hints at ulterior motives. Gingrich, Romney, Santorum, and Bush are no better.....they are all part of the problem and the "cult of personality".

Do you even OC? I didn't see you OCing at the rally? I OC everywhere even after being arrested twice in one day and being threatened with harassment from the local yokels, and even after some continual harassment.

sudden valley gunner

Did he just repost his original post because he didn't get the response he wanted?

No she thought were too dumb to understand. We got it Obama bad, her viewpoint one I share, but I also feel Bush bad, Romney bad, Gingrich and Santorum Bad. But we are not allowed to talk about their bad records because she only wants us to hate Obama in this thread.

PistolPackingMomma

This thread sounds an awful lot like Romney's current campaign platform; rag on Obama continuously.

I think they all suck, and I have zero love for Obama, but since when is any ONE individual the problem? Bush was bad, and so was the guy before him, and the guy before him...place the blame where it really belongs; on a power hungry government polluted with career politicians.

T

TWG2A

SV, your psychological problems don't concern me.... unless of course you come anywhere near me with a firearm.

Back to the point.... obama's record....

This interesting bit of news was reported in an April 11 Washington Post Lifestyle section story about Obama’s gun control and regulatory policy wonk Steve Croley. Toward the end of the article the writer, Jason Horowitz, mentioned a March 30 meeting between Jim and Sarah Brady and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney during which the President “dropped in.” He then quotes Sarah Brady relating how President Obama gave his personal assurance that he and his administration were working hard on a gun control agenda. Brady reported that Obama then told them about advancing the agenda “under the radar.”…….

CONTINUE READING AT AMMOLAND:
http://www.ammoland.com/2011/04/30/obama-admits-sneak-attack-on-gun-owners/#axzz1ojrH4CH8

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There are rules on this forum - they have been blatantly ignored.

We either act/post responsibly or potentially suffer the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.