Thread: Bar Patrons Beat Would-Be Robber to a Pulp With His Own Shotgun

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Bar Patrons Beat Would-Be Robber to a Pulp With His Own Shotgun

Not only did John Columbus Beane leave penniless after two armed robbery attempts on November 7, his shotgun was reduced to pieces by patrons at a bar he held up who allegedly took the weapon from the would-be robber and clubbed him with it repeatedly.
    Link
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Holy F'n pop ups!!! Be prepared to be hit with a ton of pop ups if you click that link to a West Virgina story. I have a pop up blocker running but a bunch still got through!
    Last edited by markush; 03-06-2012 at 09:39 PM.

(I only got one pop up, that was a subscription to the blaze)

I say he got what he deserved (and maybe then some, judging by the bulging around that one eye!) This is what happens when citizens stand up and take a stand against criminals instead of cowering and cooperating like good little sheep. Bet he'll never do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    (I only got one pop up, that was a subscription to the blaze)

I say he got what he deserved (and maybe then some, judging by the bulging around that one eye!) This is what happens when citizens stand up and take a stand against criminals instead of cowering and cooperating like good little sheep. Bet he'll never do that again.
    Criminals are rarely smart. I'm not going to hold my breathe that he won't try it again.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Is carry allowed in bars there?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Is carry allowed in bars there?
    WV does not infringe upon that.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Worlds dumbest criminals

I wish this was caught on video. If would fit right in with the show "Worlds Dumbest Criminals". I would have to agree .He will try again.Most criminals will do the same stupid things over and over. Look at any rap sheet on someone in prison. They work real hard at not having a job.