Thread: A Couple of Bad Guys-FYI

A Couple of Bad Guys-FYI

Yesterday (approximately) two men allegedly stabbed someone next to the Maverick store in Fallon (at the rent a center). They were wearing red bandannas or hats and were seen in the Maverick store just before the incident. Fallon PD is reviewing the tapes from maverick since their cameras cover the store next door.

No other details (and I don't know of any), and you may know more from watching the news. Just giving a heads up.

Jim

The new place is Aaron's rent center. We noticed that they were open for business.

wrightme, there's your example for when boyfriend and girl friend walk by and mumble "why he has to have a gun...".

Fallon is not the sleepy little town it used to be. We had a beating/murder at the Overland, a car chase that ended in a shooting on S Taylor, and now this stabbing.

Yeah I'm armed, and I know how to hit the center of body mass... repeatedly!
    Last edited by FallonJeeper; 03-07-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Sounds like bloods. Maybe gang control should be notified to this if they haven't already. I hate gangsters, i hate the tough guy attitude and the talking big when surrounded by their "homies." 6 vs 1 in their eyes is fair -.-
    "Si vis pacem parabellum" - If you want peace, Prepare for war.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by punisherprice View Post
    I hate gangsters, i hate the tough guy attitude and the talking big when surrounded by their "homies." 6 vs 1 in their eyes is fair -.-
    You must really hate the cops then, huh? You've described them to a "T".

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherprice View Post
    Sounds like bloods. Maybe gang control should be notified to this if they haven't already. I hate gangsters, i hate the tough guy attitude and the talking big when surrounded by their "homies." 6 vs 1 in their eyes is fair -.-
    Perfect example of building an elephant from parts found in a Do-it-Yourself Mouse Kit.

The ONLY information given is that the perps were wearing red -- either bandannas or hats.

However, considering all of the made-up stuff you put in the thread on the Erik Scott murder, I'm surprised you didn't have more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    Perfect example of building an elephant from parts found in a Do-it-Yourself Mouse Kit.

The ONLY information given is that the perps were wearing red -- either bandannas or hats.

However, considering all of the made-up stuff you put in the thread on the Erik Scott murder, I'm surprised you didn't have more to say.
    lol, I had the exact same thought.