Thread: NC Gun Blog launches Twitter effort to support Restaurant Carry...

NC Gun Blog launches Twitter effort to support Restaurant Carry...

Check-out Sean Sorrentino's (excellent) blog piece: http://ncguns.blogspot.com/2012/03/n...-to-start.html

If you "twitter" use the links to turn up the heat on the Assembly and evil NCGV.

(PS I'm not Sean, and Sean didn't ask me to post this, I just think it's pro-NC gun freedom and deserves support).

I tweeted them, but honestly I have no idea what that does as I've never used my account in the 3 years I've had it. Just haven't gotten into it yet. So how does tweeting those things on his blog work? Does me tweeting itshow up on the pages listed in the tweet with the @ sign? Again, I'm a complete twitter noob so I really don't know if my 6 tweets did anything or not, lol.

Medic, yes the message will be delivered to their Twitter account. Hundreds of pro-restaurant carry tweets will show-up and be impossible to ignore .

As you begin to tweet others will find you and you will begin to establish a communication network. This helps you see what others with similar interests are doing and how the opposition responds.