Thread: Great deal on CC class.

Great deal on CC class.

Here is a link to Living Social deal of the day. A $69 CC class in Concord NC.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/8...-permit-course
    Walk softly and carry a large caliber.

Missed it

Quote Originally Posted by MadGunner420 View Post
    Missed it
    There's a course up in Kannapolis that's only $60, $50 if you bring somebody else. I'll see if I can't find the link for you. I went there to get my certificate, and they're very informative. Once I get you the link and you call the instructor, I'd immediately call the sheriffs department to make your appointment. Because otherwise you're looking at anywhere from 1-2 months After you finish the course, before you can even get an appoint just to go to the sheriffs department and apply.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier22 View Post
    There's a course up in Kannapolis that's only $60, $50 if you bring somebody else. I'll see if I can't find the link for you. I went there to get my certificate, and they're very informative. Once I get you the link and you call the instructor, I'd immediately call the sheriffs department to make your appointment. Because otherwise you're looking at anywhere from 1-2 months After you finish the course, before you can even get an appoint just to go to the sheriffs department and apply.
    Cool thanks Soldier, Thats one hell of a deal. Do I have to take the course in the same county as I would get the permit in? I didnt think so, but not sure. Thanks again.