• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We have score of 4 how do we get a 0!?

kcgunfan

We get 2 points for not having a parking lot law. We are working on that this year.

We get 2 more points for not allowing firearms on college campus. That is technically only partially true, but there's no bills out for fixing that.

You can actually get a perfect score of -4. The other items are gag rules for MD's, and Constitutional Carry. I doubt we'll lose any points there in the foreseeable future.

HAHA

These people really need to wake up!

Check this out man wish I had the time these people do. If they would put there time into something productive they probably could make a difference in crime.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/stategunlaws/scorecard/MO

Hopefully in the next few years we will reach a score of zero!

REALteach4u

A score of zero will require:

Constitutional carry
POC for NICS exemption

and......

Automatic restoration of rights for the convicted criminal upon completion of sentence (with certain restrictions capable for certain crimes and repeat offenders)

Those three items should pretty much guarantee a Zero score with the Brady-Bunch.

kcgunfan

A score of zero will require:

Constitutional carry
POC for NICS exemption

and......

Automatic restoration of rights for the convicted criminal upon completion of sentence (with certain restrictions capable for certain crimes and repeat offenders)

Those three items should pretty much guarantee a Zero score with the Brady-Bunch.

Do you even know what you are taking about? The criteria are plainly listed in the article, did you bother to read it?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

kcgunfan

No question! I agree!

Hopefully, something will pass this year that will help lower the score next year!

That would be the parking lot bill in the House. -2 points.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk