• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch In Kalamazoo @ 1pm March 24th

bmward64

Open Carry Lunch In Kalamazoo @ 1pm March 31st

Hey guys, I'd like to host another OC lunch here in Kzoo.

I was just gonna throw it up here for Theo and Stacy's, it is a great place, but we've done two there in the past 3 months. So I'd like to know if you guys would like that again or to suggest a different place that doesn't have a liquor license?

Let me know where you guys would like to have lunch and I will get it set up and posted on FB and MOC.

Note: Date has changed to the 31st!

Last edited:

quarter horseman

Derk's is another place to try

Derks on Sprinkle just south of I94, I have been there once CCed in wearing a coat and OCed at the table with no problems. I dont think they have beer wine but you will want to call to make sure. I can try to make it like most other meet and eats but I am a very busy person and might not make it.

xmanhockey7

Hey guys, I'd like to host another OC lunch here in Kzoo.

I was just gonna throw it up here for Theo and Stacy's, it is a great place, but we've done two there in the past 3 months. So I'd like to know if you guys would like that again or to suggest a different place that doesn't have a liquor license?

Let me know where you guys would like to have lunch and I will get it set up and posted on FB and MOC.

If I can make it I will. I think Theo and Stacy's would be best, from the sound of it they're very good to us and the food is good.

quarter horseman

Yes Theo and Stacy's has always welcomed us from the first meeting there in Feb of 09 (I think that was the date it may have been Nov 08) and yes they have great food. I think bmward64 is just looking to go try a new place but I am up for anywhere yall choose.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator

bmward64

Sorry I haven't posted since...

It is on, March 31st, lets say... 1pm

It is set with Theo and Stacy's, and they have always loved our company.

See you all there!

Yance

This is on S. Westnedge.

Just make sure youre aware of the date. The date was changed to next weekend the 31st, just so youre not the only one there ;-)

bmward64

Thanks Yance.

The address is: 4311 South Westnedge Avenue Kalamazoo MI. It will be held on the 31st (one week from today) at 1pm.

Q: Could you post this on FB?

Last edited:

Golden Eagle

31st... Today!

Thanks Yance.

The address is: 4311 South Westnedge Avenue Kalamazoo MI. It will be held on the 31st (one week from today) at 1pm.

Q: Could you post this on FB?

Is this still on... I think the Adam has unstickied it do to the old title.

------

Well I'll be there regardless.

Last edited:

bmward64

Yes!

I will be there!!! lol

I think this event is a bit FUBAR. But I will be going there for lunch and hoping to see a few of you there.