Thread: Long Gun / Rifle or Shotgun Restrictions?

Long Gun / Rifle or Shotgun Restrictions?

Are there any restrictions on carrying a long gun / rifle or shotgun on your person? Other than private property

Start here and read the rest of that thread.

I am a criminal justice major & i know that some thing in that forum or wrong. Also, they are confused on the topic & certain points. Bottom line its an inaccurate forum & i don't trust the answers given in it. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET9992 View Post
    I am a criminal justice major & i know that some thing in that forum or wrong. Also, they are confused on the topic & certain points. Bottom line its an inaccurate forum & i don't trust the answers given in it. sorry
    If you're going to reject our answers to your question, then why bother asking, Mr. "Criminal Justice Major."

Further I would ask that, instead of just claiming the things said in that thread are wrong, you refute the statements with cites.
    Last edited by Jack House; 03-08-2012 at 08:41 PM.

For a college student you write rather poorly. We typically capitalize the letter "i" when it stands alone. In addition, I believe you meant it's rather than its. Furthermore, you said "i know that some thing in that forum or wrong." That "sentence" clearly makes no sense.

OCDO is the best online source for information related to open carry. If you see an error, then point it out.

Troll elsewhere.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 03-08-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Are there any restrictions on carrying a long gun / rifle or shotgun on your person? Other than private property
    Long gun carry is decidedly off-topic on OCDO and in accordance with the Forum Rules is a violation thereof.
    You would do well to read the rules before posting.

Insofar as trusting answers here, we have always encouraged/espoused individually confirmation of the facts. Even attorneys get it wrong sometimes. That said, you have stepped into the pages of what is arguably the best RKBA internet forum out there - enjoy your stay
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.