• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Long Gun / Rifle or Shotgun Restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLET9992

Are there any restrictions on carrying a long gun / rifle or shotgun on your person? Other than private property

BULLET9992

I am a criminal justice major & i know that some thing in that forum or wrong. Also, they are confused on the topic & certain points. Bottom line its an inaccurate forum & i don't trust the answers given in it. sorry

Jack House

I am a criminal justice major & i know that some thing in that forum or wrong. Also, they are confused on the topic & certain points. Bottom line its an inaccurate forum & i don't trust the answers given in it. sorry
If you're going to reject our answers to your question, then why bother asking, Mr. "Criminal Justice Major." :rolleyes:

Further I would ask that, instead of just claiming the things said in that thread are wrong, you refute the statements with cites.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member

For a college student you write rather poorly. We typically capitalize the letter "i" when it stands alone. In addition, I believe you meant it's rather than its. Furthermore, you said "i know that some thing in that forum or wrong." That "sentence" clearly makes no sense.

OCDO is the best online source for information related to open carry. If you see an error, then point it out.

Troll elsewhere.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Are there any restrictions on carrying a long gun / rifle or shotgun on your person? Other than private property

Long gun carry is decidedly off-topic on OCDO and in accordance with the Forum Rules is a violation thereof.
You would do well to read the rules before posting.

Insofar as trusting answers here, we have always encouraged/espoused individually confirmation of the facts. Even attorneys get it wrong sometimes. That said, you have stepped into the pages of what is arguably the best RKBA internet forum out there - enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.