Thread: Fox news report on city gun bans 03/08/2012

Exclamation Fox news report on city gun bans 03/08/2012

Fox News Reports Mar. 8th 2012 Violent Crime Down, Despite High Court Ruling that lifts city gun bans in Chicago and Washington DC.. Guess Criminals don't want to mess with legally armed Citizans? LOL SCORE ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS!
    "GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL"

Great report I caught it.Too bad the wrong people will see it.We need the AbC ers and the MSNBC ers and the CNN ers to see it.It would'nt matter anyway though because no matter what the truth is they will believe what they will believe.Its a disease.Right after that they had some guy say the statistics were BS .Fox in their own right have been guilty of plenty of anti gun freedom thievery talk and alot of it from Mr Bill
    ~The path to enlightenment is often filled with the bodies of the ignorant~

I totally agree with you, I don't believe in much of anything I hear on ANY news station, But it was nice to see. and as far as that guy sayin the numbers are Wrong in the last 3 sec. of the 30 sec. spot he's a idiot. It has been proven over and over SAFE ZONES or GUN FREE ZONES whatever they decide to call it this week, DO NOT detur Violent Crime in fact its just the oppsite. Criminals know these areas are like shooting fish in a barrel (no pun intended) They know a law abiding citizan will not have his/her legally owned firearm with them in these areas and no way to defend themselves against their weapon of choice.
    "GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL"

I think 4 people in Chicago & DC actually have gone through the BS to buy a handgun & keep it in the city