• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chuck E Cheese

Vitaeus

Finally found a company that makes it very clear their position on firearms.

"No firearms allowed. Possession of a firearm will result in being trespassed"

This is much clearer than the ghostbuster sign with a firearm in it or a random citation of the RCW's. Don't necessarily agree on the declaration of a victim zone, but I appreciate the clarity.

ManInBlack

Chuck E. Cheese is one place you really should have a weapon to protect yourself, given the pandemic of thug violence that has taken place at its stores in recent years.

sst0185

Chuck E. Cheese is one place you really should have a weapon to protect yourself, given the pandemic of thug violence that has taken place at its stores in recent years.

That must mean I will never ever have to enter one again. There is a g-d! :cool:

Last edited:

hermannr

Finally found a company that makes it very clear their position on firearms.

"No firearms allowed. Possession of a firearm will result in being trespassed"

This is much clearer than the ghostbuster sign with a firearm in it or a random citation of the RCW's. Don't necessarily agree on the declaration of a victim zone, but I appreciate the clarity.

Their intention may be clear, but their understanding of the law is not. They can not have you charged with tresspassing, unless they verbally tell you to leave, and you refuse. Posting a sign does not mean squat in WA. "No habla Inglase"

1911er

Start eating at Pizza Hut

I sent the following to there corporate office

It was recently brought to my attention that your stores are free victom zones (gun free zones)as I noticed you have no gaurds there to protect my family and I. We will be buying our pizza elsewhere. where I can protect them myself. If my gun isn't welcome neither is my money good luck in the future as I will be letting my freinds know of your policy.

XXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX

5918mike

Their intention may be clear, but their understanding of the law is not. They can not have you charged with tresspassing, unless they verbally tell you to leave, and you refuse. Posting a sign does not mean squat in WA. "No habla Inglase"

Doesn't say you will be charged, says you will be trespassed, meaning they will ask you to leave.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
My daughter has the distinct pleasure of working at CEC in Olympia. In the employee training they are taught to ask even CCer's to leave if they accidentally make it visable. CEC is not only a GFZ, but an edible food free zone. For those that have not been in one, trust me you are not missing anything. The only reason to have a gun at CEC is to shoot yourself for even thinking about going in the place.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member

Hardbuck90

Doesn't say you will be charged, says you will be trespassed, meaning they will ask you to leave.

Being trespassed doesn't mean they ask you to leave, being trespassed is an act performed by the police after you refuse a request to leave. As stated it has to be verbal in washington, signs don't mean squat

Vitaeus

gents the intent of the sign is clear, I understand the requirements in WA. I am glad for the clarity of their intentions towards firearms, not much need to waste time arguing with a manager or whomever or hoping to get a clear answer on a nonexistent actual written policy, such as at Costco.

badger54

I sent the following to there corporate office

It was recently brought to my attention that your stores are free victom zones (gun free zones)as I noticed you have no gaurds there to protect my family and I. We will be buying our pizza elsewhere. where I can protect them myself. If my gun isn't welcome neither is my money good luck in the future as I will be letting my freinds know of your policy.

XXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX

Please tell me you spell checked before you sent this to them.

michaelm_ski

Chucky Cheese

Back when I lived in Detroit I worked for Chucky Cheese as a Security Guard and was armed as that was all the company I worked for supplied , and the only trouble I had was keeping kids under 18 out :eek: . I have never had the urge or desire to take my kids to one of their restaurants .

5918mike

Being trespassed doesn't mean they ask you to leave, being trespassed is an act performed by the police after you refuse a request to leave. As stated it has to be verbal in washington, signs don't mean squat

it's used in that context by managers, security, and loss prevention all the time, semantics. If the manager says they are going to trespass someone it generally means they are going to ask you to leave and not come back.