• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Northern Nevada Meet and Eat

varminter22

This is the type of get together I was looking for...but yow...early. I live and work on a vampire like schedule. (No, I don't go poof...when exposed to sunlight.) :D This will be a tough one. I haven't done a marathon day in awhile. No promises.

However. I would like to get my refit 91/30 Mosin Nagant sighted for 100 yds and beyond. That might make the autopilot work better.

If all goes well...I'll see you all on Saturday morn. Jerry's @ 7 or 8AM?????

Mark
Yeah, a bit early, for out-of-towners especially.

BUT if you can't make it early, come on out later! You can always get your rifle sighted in.

Rollbar

P.S. Bring warm clothes, sometimes the wind picks up on the range. I usually wear thermals for my legs, of course being from he South most of my life it is warmer :cool:

Also, bring your own drinks (i.e. Water etc)(no alcohol is allowed on the range, that means in your body as well :shocker: )(just future info if needed).

Jim

Rollbar

Yes it was and a fun filled day.

Maybe a re-loading class after the next one :shocker: :cool: :idea:

Rollbar

We had a great time and then went to the range to let the ladies shoot.

Then I got in trouble-just don't hang around Larry to much or next thing you know you will be doing this ( http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?101223-Stillwater-Firearms-Steel-Shoot-Match ) .

Now Jr and I have to save up for a Revolver :shocker: , and a holster :shocker: , and a belt :shocker: , and moon clips :shocker: , and keepers :shocker: , and bullets :shocker: , and :eek: :uhoh: :banghead:

Its all good, can't wait to do it again, it was nerve racking but fun.

Maybe we can (if there is not a match) set up a shoot for the eating bunch, just for fun, but the master shooter (Larry) has to go last. We have to build up some kind of presssure on him before he shoots :lol: J/K

Also we will be out there next Saturday for a Semi-Auto shoot, so bring 15 bucks and 5 bucks for lunch and shoot w/us. Larry has a PDF of the dates or you can find them on the SWFA web site.