Thread: HLN NEWS ALERT ! Supreme Court upholds Gov. Barbour pardon of murders and rapists

Exclamation HLN NEWS ALERT ! Supreme Court upholds Gov. Barbour pardon of murders and rapists

If I was a residant of Mississippi, I would BE FURIOUS! How could the supreme court even think of much less uphold such a thing? Do they not see that they just put all of you in more danger letting these people go? Really I just can't understand it. I know 1 thing for Sure, YOU ALL NEED TO RISE UP AND B HEARD>>> LET Gov. Barbour and his "back-pocket" Supreme Court know this sort of blatant disregard for public safety will not go unchecked. You ask Me the People of Mississippi need to Fire them all, get them out of there, and get some people up up there that know what the hell their doing.

Adam Turner

President
    SDOC
    Sioux Falls,SD Chapter
    "GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL"

The Supreme Court shouldn't make a judgement based on safety or any bs like that. Instead it should be based upon constitutional law and the code of MS. I'm armed so I don't really care who is pardoned.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    The Supreme Court shouldn't make a judgement based on safety or any bs like that. Instead it should be based upon constitutional law and the code of MS. I'm armed so I don't really care who is pardoned.
    Exactly!!

I take exception to the OP and his/her obvious ignorance of the rule of law. The MS. Constitution is CLEAR.

http://www.mscode.com/msconst/5/5-124.html

Is the OP suggesting that the MS. Supreme Court ignore the state constitution?

Banned
    Change the law ... but you close off an avenue for innocent people to use..