• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poulsbo meet and greet Monday March 12 4pm

fire suppressor

Sorry everyone this is way over due but I would like to extend a invite to all of my Poulsbo and surrounding open carriers to a meet and greet at 4pm this coming Monday March 12.

When Monday March 12 at 4pm
Where Starbucks coffee in Poulsbo closet to Walmart (viable from Walmart's parking lot)
Who is invited? Everyone!

fire suppressor

I will be at Starbucks a little before 4 if anyone would like to come out and goin me. No offence if I get no takers I know my schedule is different than most of yours. Its raining pretty hard in Poulsbo it may be hard to see my XD but I'll be the guy with a XD :) Regardless I hope everyone has a great day personally I love tis weather :)

fire suppressor

Thanks for anti spam for showing up I had a great time. Larger meeting are always good but sometimes people get lost in the crowd at larger gatherings. It was great putting a face to the name and it turned out we have a lot in common. As the days get longer I am sure we can do more of theses. Thanks you anti spam for showing up I enjoyed your company