Thread: Weekly Thursday meet?

Activist Member

Weekly Thursday meet?

Was curious on if there is some people interested in having a get together maybe on Thur. at Buffalo Wild Wings off of 119th in Olathe. If it works out maybe we can make it a regular meet up. Boneless wings cheap night!!! Post up if you might be interested! I have yet met anyone off of here and want to meet some folks instead of being forum buddies lol!
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

I be up for a meet up. I just moved up here. I use to set up meets in springfield. But now I hoping to find another group.

was Merdian Idaho, now Texas, soon to be Manhattan KS.
    Don't know Kansas that well, I will be living in Manhattan late Aug or Sept for atleast a few years. I would be up for it if I am not driving 2 hours. More info needed.

was Merdian Idaho, now Texas, soon to be Manhattan KS.
    Just looked on the map, bit of a drive but you can count me in if it is on a Sat on occasion.

Sure

I'm new but I would be down...

New To Forums

Hello all,

New to forums and intrest in open carry, but not new to conceal-carry. I would certainly like to be kept in the loop about a Thursday get together (OC/CC). I live in the Shawnee area and work in Lenexa/Olathe. Been looking to learn more about open carry and the laws and regulations associated with open carry. And, I am always willing to talk about conceal carry.

Thanks,

Grant Goodwin

Just to let you know, it is against corporate policy to carry in their restaurants.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ights-%28v2%29
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)