• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eastern Kentucky Open Carry Meet & Greet.

neuroblades

We will be having our 3rd Eastern Kentucky Open Carry Meeting on March 17th at 12 noon at Golden Corral in Ashland.

I'd like to invite everyone to come out and bring along any gun enthusiasts. :)

09jisaac

I would love to come but 300 miles one way is a bit steep for me lol

It is very far away to travel for a M&G, but you are still welcome to join. Neuroblades took the initiative to get one going up in eastern kentucky, so I think you can do that in your neck of the woods.

neuroblades

*LOL* We nearly missed each other, luckily I noticed the Glock shirt! :)

This was one of the best EKOC meetings that we've had thus far! Finally got to meet KYGlockster in person and we had a terrific time today! We were there an amazing 3 or 3.5 hours! The food was great, the company was terrific and the conversation was enjoyable and enlightening to say the least.

Thanks for taking the time and coming out today, Glockster! :)

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Had a good time, it is a shame more people didn't show. Perhaps we could schedule a date to do this next month and give everyone plenty of notice. Can anyone come next month?

neuroblades

This will be re-posted as a separate thread but we'll be meeting on April 14, next month. Hopefully by posting about a month out, more people will be able to attend the next one.