• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Female OC advocate needs our help to fight bogus charges!

09jisaac

P.S. - I know some may think "why should I care?"
Because one day this could be you fighting for your freedoms & rights. I'd like to think we'd be there for you too.

Or better yet, this could be a precedent to keep us out of a situation like she is in. Or how about because she is probably a nice person, even if it was 100% not going to help us she still deserves help. Or just because she is part of our group that needs help.

There is plenty of reasons to help her.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I will match all donations made via PayPal upto $250 in the next week ending Sat. March 31 @ 11:59 PM.

This means we could raise a quick $500 to help one of our own who needs us! Come on folks, I know things are tight, but we can do this!

P.S. - I know some may think "why should I care?"
Because one day this could be you fighting for your freedoms & rights. I'd like to think we'd be there for you too.

Kind regards,

G9OS

I've been in this business a long game. Eye, let it work through. Please.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran

sudden valley gunner

Not sure if you meant pre-paid visa card? If so I hope this video helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvGPiXvSeTs&feature=related

About Eye95? I don't know who that is, but if he/she "the poster wants" - he can contact the mods. They know who I am. :D All is on the up & up here as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for the link, if I can't get it to work I'll just send a few bucks through snail mail when I can.

Eye was on the up and up as far as I know, I just didn't agree with his politics. Since had a personal beef with him as far as I could tell.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Getting tbere...

Thanks to one person we are almost 1/2 way there. I've never had so much trouble giving away $ in my life :)

Come on people what does it take? Okay for the next 17+ hours I will double any paypal donations upto my $250 limit. Example you give $5, I match your $5 + ADD ANOTHER $5 making your $5 = $15!

Let's close March out with some fiscal madness of our own! Why should the fat cats in DC have all the fun? ;)

Seriously this is a good cause, helping one of our own. Let's do what we can to show we care, please.

Last edited:

PWC_Glock

Matching donations

I will match all donations made via PayPal upto $250 in the next week ending Sat. March 31 @ 11:59 PM.

G9OS

Thanks for doing that...I don't suppose you could adjust your timeline a bit and match a $200.00 donation made the day before you announced this?

;^)

Last edited:

MKEgal

Thank you all.
I've just checked the mkegal.legal@yahoo.com email & sent thank you notes to the 2 recent donations. Not sure what happened to the other 2. :eek:

There's a hearing next week, then the trial is May 1&2.
Hopefully once this is resolved, the city attorney will drop the loitering charge that relys on the same bad information/statement (the accusation that I was concealing my pistol).
If not, there will be a trial on that charge.

Last edited: