Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Female OC advocate needs our help to fight bogus charges!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Huh? Is it just me? Did I miss something here???
    He's accusing you of being Eye95....I think.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I have a wal-mart card but couldn't get it to work with pay pal...what am I doing wrong?

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I have a wal-mart card but couldn't get it to work with pay pal...what am I doing wrong?
    Not sure if you meant pre-paid visa card? If so I hope this video helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvGPi...eature=related

About Eye95? I don't know who that is, but if he/she "the poster wants" - he can contact the mods. They know who I am. All is on the up & up here as far as I'm concerned.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Not sure if you meant pre-paid visa card? If so I hope this video helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvGPi...eature=related

About Eye95? I don't know who that is, but if he/she "the poster wants" - he can contact the mods. They know who I am. All is on the up & up here as far as I'm concerned.
    Thanks for the link, if I can't get it to work I'll just send a few bucks through snail mail when I can.

Eye was on the up and up as far as I know, I just didn't agree with his politics. Since had a personal beef with him as far as I could tell.

Exclamation Getting tbere...

Thanks to one person we are almost 1/2 way there. I've never had so much trouble giving away $ in my life

Come on people what does it take? Okay for the next 17+ hours I will double any paypal donations upto my $250 limit. Example you give $5, I match your $5 + ADD ANOTHER $5 making your $5 = $15!

Let's close March out with some fiscal madness of our own! Why should the fat cats in DC have all the fun?

Seriously this is a good cause, helping one of our own. Let's do what we can to show we care, please.
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 03-31-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Just dropped ten$ check in mail box. Wish it could be more.

Matching donations

I will match all donations made via PayPal upto $250 in the next week ending Sat. March 31 @ 11:59 PM.

G9OS
    Thanks for doing that...I don't suppose you could adjust your timeline a bit and match a $200.00 donation made the day before you announced this?

;^)
    Last edited by PWC_Glock; 04-05-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PWC_Glock View Post
    Thanks for doing that...I don't suppose you could adjust your timeline a bit and match a $200.00 donation made the day before you announced this?

;^)
    Wish I could but my budget is burnt for a while after this. Never been so happy to be short of cash

Joined and sent a little help.

GL

Wish I could afford more

Just sent a few $ by PayPal.

You guys and girls covered me so I will do the same. Good luck Girl paypal on the way. Mtn Jack

Sent a few bucks, god bless
    Last edited by tjkruck; 04-13-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Thank you all.
    I've just checked the mkegal.legal@yahoo.com email & sent thank you notes to the 2 recent donations. Not sure what happened to the other 2.

There's a hearing next week, then the trial is May 1&2.
    Hopefully once this is resolved, the city attorney will drop the loitering charge that relys on the same bad information/statement (the accusation that I was concealing my pistol).
    If not, there will be a trial on that charge.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 04-13-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Wink

Well, since this thread was bumped, I am _sure_ you will get a few more bucks donated today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Jack View Post
    You guys and girls covered me so I will do the same. Good luck Girl paypal on the way. Mtn Jack
    How are you and your family doing, Jack? I remember your case well and was glad to be able to be one of the people who stepped up for you.

Reason: Forgot that paypal took a cut.

um what??????

Bump for a good cause. Case should be dropped or scheduled soon I hope ?

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post
    Permit was not required. The WI ACT 35 that created the WI permit system, also allows OC in a vehicle without a permit. Some police stated they would continue to enforce a previous case law that OC in a vehicle was considered concealed even though ACT 35 being newer law has rendered the old case law moot.
    Upon review, that sounds about right, which in turn opens that police dept and its parent municipality to a hefty lawsuit for wrongful arrest, imprisonment, and prosecution.

When legislators create a new law, cops don't get to arbitrarily decide to enforce an old one. If they new law is unconstitutional they can choose not to enforce the new one, but that's the extent of it.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. They both protect the rest, but only if you exercise them both.

Nothing in this post is to be misconstrued as "advice" of any kind. It is merely my opinion.

+1 ^^^

Updates??

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if there are any new developements re: this case?

Thanks.

New User from NC...

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-FAL View Post
    Hi Folks, I was wondering if there are any new developements re: this case? Thanks. New User from NC...
    Yes, 0n 30 April the defense was granted an adjournment until July 23 due to illness.

Lets do this again

When VA/skidmark was going thru his legal issues 2 comments hit me...

You know what's so interesting about this? We all argue, spit, and fight a little about this or that on these forums because, well, we have our ways and feel strongly about certain things. But with something like this, all of that behavior takes a rest and sits in the back of the room as it suddenly seems rather trivial. This is indeed a tight and supportive community of people." - Southernboy 02/08/2011 08:08AM
    We got contributions from all over the U.S. and several foreign countries.
    I think that collectively, the effect was, "You ain't gonna mess with us." - user 09/21/2011 09:57am
    Lets do this again for MKEgal.

I will match any donation between now 5/4 and 5/21 for a total of $1000 dollars.

I already sent MKEgal $500 (she should receive in 3 days) as a first down payment. To quote User we need to stand up and say

You ain't gonna mess with us.

I did it

Centurion
    Another donation sent via paypal just now.

Remember, An Injustice ANYWHERE is an INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE! I know someone smarter than me said it first but I don't remember who it was right now.
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 05-04-2012 at 10:34 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quoting PWC_glock -" Lets do this again for MKEgal.

I will match any donation between now 5/4 and 5/21 for a total of $1000 dollars.

I already sent MKEgal $500 (she should receive in 3 days) "

Wow! This is awesome of you.

I'm in & will make another donation in the A.M.

Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 05-04-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast