Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: More Proof...

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek, ,
    Posts
    559

    Exclamation More Proof...

    He is not legaly POTUS...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaajbOEWpk

  2. #2
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Sheriff: “We believe, probable cause exists, indicating forgery, and fraud have been committed.”

    Sounds definitive to me.--especially the first part of his statement: "We believe...."

    Six months of investigation on the dime of Arizona taxpayers, you would think that he would be more sure in his statement.

    I worry for the Republican party. This type of unnecessary digging is only going to hurt them. Do people actually believe that SCOTUS would take-up this issue, and Find that President Obama is not the President? Don't count on it.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  3. #3
    Regular Member 09jisaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Louisa, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    More EVIDENCE. This is the things that get to me. Every time anything comes out with anything that suggest Obama is a fraud everyone says that it is PROOF Obama isn't constitutionally president. This proves nothing of the sort. It may "prove" that this document is fake, but it doesn't prove Obama can't be president. Just because he has a forged birth certificate doesn't mean he didn't have a real one or he wasn't born where he said he was. I don't like Obama, I don't like what he has done, I don't like what he is allowing to happen and I don't think he could constitutionally be president, but I don't go toting around "proof" when all we have is evidence.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    McCain wasn't eligible to run either. The time to argue this is during the nominating process. One can be a felon and run and win legally as long as no one objects during the process by which the name is put on the ballot.

    After a guy is elected, its too late.

    I have not heard of anyone objecting to the BC during the primaries .. I think that this issue needs to be done in some state prior to the primaries.

    Otherwise, its just a campaign issue.

  5. #5
    Regular Member 09jisaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Louisa, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Sheriff: “We believe, probable cause exists, indicating forgery, and fraud have been committed.”

    Sounds definitive to me.--especially the first part of his statement: "We believe...."

    Six months of investigation on the dime of Arizona taxpayers, you would think that he would be more sure in his statement.

    I worry for the Republican party. This type of unnecessary digging is only going to hurt them. Do people actually believe that SCOTUS would take-up this issue, and Find that President Obama is not the President? Don't count on it.
    The investigation group were all volunteers.

    And maybe if we cause enough stir with it Obama won't get elected again. I don't know why the supreme court won't touch it, but if we make enough noise they might.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    The investigation group were all volunteers.

    And maybe if we cause enough stir with it Obama won't get elected again. I don't know why the supreme court won't touch it, but if we make enough noise they might.
    I stand corrected, if it was all volunteer time.

    If accusing the President of not being a citizen (has been going on for nearly four years now) is all Republicans have, then Republicans are in worse shape than I thought. That sort of appeal is up there with the whole "anyone but Obama" rallying cry. It may work for some but not with most, IMO.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-09-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  7. #7
    Regular Member 09jisaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Louisa, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I stand corrected, if it was all volunteer time.

    If accusing the President of not being a citizen (has been going on for nearly four years now) is all Republicans have, then Republicans are in worse shape than I thought. That sort of appeal is up there with the whole "anyone but Obama" rallying cry. It may work for some but not with most, IMO.
    That is not all the republicans have. They also have money and a poor sense of morals, along with most other politicians. I think Obama needs to be investigated. If some are right about him not being constitutionally able to become president then I think he needs to be brought to justice. I am a strong supporter that crimes have to have a victim. And Obama, like most politicians make the average citizen victim. If he could be president then I'll shut up.

    I think our political system needs to change, and change drastically. Think about this: With the huge bank bail-out WE (the taxpayers) paid the banks for most mortgages. THen THEY still get to foreclose on those properties like THEY still owned the debt. So they have the money for the mortgage, most paid in full, the payments for the mortgages, what payments were made, and in some cases the property held against that mortgage. To me it would have made more sense for the money to benefit the people, not the million dollar banks. But since most of us are not in bed with any politician they instead give the money to the people that contribute to their election fund.

    I want a wholesale regime change.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lewis Center, OH
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Sheriff: “We believe, probable cause exists, indicating forgery, and fraud have been committed.”

    Sounds definitive to me.--especially the first part of his statement: "We believe...."

    Six months of investigation on the dime of Arizona taxpayers, you would think that he would be more sure in his statement.

    I worry for the Republican party. This type of unnecessary digging is only going to hurt them. Do people actually believe that SCOTUS would take-up this issue, and Find that President Obama is not the President? Don't count on it.
    I find myself in agreement with your opinion on this actually. Even if, by some wild chance, he wasn't legally POTUS, it's too late now to do anything about it. Even if Obama gets re-elected, it's still too late. He has an army of lawyers and sycophants a mile deep and wide that would tie up the legal system for decades, even with facts being in the open and staring us in the face. The best that could be done would be to pass legislation requiring some kind of identity vetting for future office holders. And all of this is if there was rock solid evidence, in giant piles, and not simply shades of hints and "well, that's a form jjjss-9898-a, not a form jjjss-9898-a(1), so he's a fraud" stuff.

    The time and effort would be better spent, by his opponents (of which I am one), in building a solid case against his failures in office, which is not hard to do at all, in order to appeal to those who are on the fence about the man.

    Just my opinion of course, and rarely do others care what that is.
    Last edited by GhostOfJefferson; 03-09-2012 at 01:37 PM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    [snip]

    I think our political system needs to change, and change drastically.[snip]
    I wholeheartedly agree.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  10. #10
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfJefferson View Post
    [snip]

    The time and effort would be better spent, by his opponents (of which I am one), in building a solid case against his failures in office, which is not hard to do at all, in order to appeal to those who are on the fence about the man.

    Just my opinion of course, and rarely do others care what that is.
    And Republicans do have some legitimate arguments to make other than birth control, and birth certificates.

    Your opinion matters, promise.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,011
    I still think that whom ever gets the republican nomination should make the BC issue a major part of their campaign. See how that flies with the American voters.

  12. #12
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    It's all a distraction from the real issues. And pretty much a moot point at this point.

    It's just not the R's who are playing this game though the D's like this distraction just as much.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post

    That is your proof?? They didn't even show all the details, what a crock.

    Everyone keeps talking about the BC just released, how come no one talks about the first time he released it in 08, and factcheck.org and a few others, examined it and had document experts examined it and said it was fine.


    I still find it hard to believe you can walk up put your name on the ballot for Prez, and not have to show any documents??

  14. #14
    Founder's Club Member thebigsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Quarryville, PA
    Posts
    3,543
    Here's a thought. Has anyone considered that George W. Bush probably used the full power of the United States government and intelligence community to investigate Obama before he was even elected? I am sure that this was thoroughly investigated by dozens of analysts and agents, if they had found something substantive, he would not be in office. I may not like Obama, but this issue really needs to be put to rest.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 03-09-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

  15. #15
    Regular Member riverrat10k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on a rock in the james river
    Posts
    1,453
    He is a puppet of the bankester class, as was Bush.

  16. #16
    Regular Member gsx1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, United States
    Posts
    884
    This crap needs to die.

  17. #17
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I stand corrected, if it was all volunteer time.

    If accusing the President of not being a citizen (has been going on for nearly four years now) is all Republicans have, then Republicans are in worse shape than I thought. That sort of appeal is up there with the whole "anyone but Obama" rallying cry. It may work for some but not with most, IMO.
    You're especially well aware that this issue is considered insipid by most people, and that the moonbat messiah's opposition has a hell of a lot more than this.

    As a guy who admittedly posts some pretty outrageous stuff about the ayatollah of assahollas and his brain dead zealots, I can't believe this issue keeps getting any attention. As it has been pointed out here, and on every thread before, even if a film showing his birth in a Kenyan Hospital with Kruschev cutting the cord were too surface, it would take decades to reverse the damage he has done if it could be done at all in the courts.

    Our focus should be too defeat him. PERIOD.

    Having accomplished that, maintaining a consistent amount of pressure on elected officials to defund and reverse his damage as well as forcing out leftist influence across the board should be the basic agenda. I'm considering a career in education after I've run my current course.

    Since the current "authority" is dominated by libtard stupidity, and the youth (at least in my day) have a rebellious nature, being a "cool" teacher and influencing young minds to question authority and reject the status quo will effectively turn the tables on the marxists by using their own tactics against them, seems like a great way to play at least an infinitesimal part in defeating the enemies of our republic.

    There are a variety of things each of us can do beyond just voting to solve our problems.

    Something I've alluded to before but I'm still sort of amused by:

    Libtards generally promote atheism and Darwin's Theory. (Not all, but the most vocal) It can easily be pointed out that libtard policies reverse the idea of "survival of the fittest" since their policies promote the strong being dragged down by the weak. The intelligent being slowed down in favor of letting dumber people catch up, and industrious people being forced to sustain people who are useless by choice, not even due too a legitimate handicap. Liberalism promotes "survival of the weakest, at the expense of the fittest", and is in violation of the laws of nature.

    Put that in a paint can and huff it.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  18. #18
    Regular Member DangerClose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The mean streets of WI
    Posts
    570
    Birth certificates aside, his supposed 10 different SS numbers aside, his sealing of records aside... the natural-born citizen thing is perhaps the most interesting one.

    His dad is British. His mom is American. But, his mom may not have resided in the country long enough at the time of his birth.

    People like to cite the 14th Amendment for who is a citizen, but they forget there are different types of citizenship.

    Only a natural-born U.S. citizen can be President.

    The father of the 14th Amendment said a natural-born citizen must be born of two American parents.

    Here is some entertaining reading on the subject. Enjoy!
    http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress....-on-by-scalia/

    On this same note, some Republicans have been stirring up talk of Marco Rubio running for high office at some point. There are questions if he is natural-born too due to his parents. I haven't looked into that much, but it's a topic of conversation.

  19. #19
    Regular Member 09jisaac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Louisa, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat10k View Post
    He is a puppet of the bankester class, as was Bush.
    I think soo many politicians are. It would be hard not to throw favors at the people that got you elected to make them want to keep getting you elected. And the people with the money are the ones getting people elected. So it is no surprise that the banks run almost everything.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek, ,
    Posts
    559

    Exclamation and yet more proof..

    It is the records from the week of Obama’s birth that cannot be tracked, investigators confirm.

    The microfilms that were found for the time period include “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 184, INA records from July 28, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961″ and “NARA Record Group A3573, Reel 185, INA records from Aug. 8, 1961 through Aug. 12, 1961.”

    However, “Remarkably, all INS records for the week of Obama’s birth, Aug. 1 – Aug. 7, 1961, were missing from the end of Reel 184 and were not discovered anywhere on Reel 185, or any other microfilm reel in the record group,” the report said.

    “The National Archives confirmed in a letter written on National Archives stationary that the INS records for foreign flights arriving in Hawaii during the week of Obama’s birth were missing, not only on the microfilm reels examined, but also in the primary database itself,” the report said.

    That leaves open the door that Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was, as others have reported, visiting her husband’s family in Kenya shortly before the birth. Airlines at that time likely would not have allowed a woman expecting to give birth any day to board an extended international flight, thus creating the circumstances for Obama’s birth in Kenya.

    “Moreover, if the baby was born in Kenya, the actual date of birth might have been earlier than Aug. 4, 1961. Very possibly, the grandparents decided to register the baby’s birth with the Hawaii Department of Health when they knew their daughter was returning to Honolulu from Africa.

    “That Ann Dunham as an 18-year-old took an infant baby to Seattle by herself to rent an apartment and begin night courses would make more sense if the baby had been born in Kenya earlier than Aug. 4, 1961, the date of birth consistently advanced in the official Obama nativity story.”

    The Cold Case Posse dismissed so-called evidence of two newspaper announcements in Honolulu citing Obama’s birth, explaining that those same announcements also listed foreign infants as Hawaii-born, as well as listing 3-year-olds as newborns.

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/arpaio-in...ght-be-kenyan/
    Last edited by Sheldon; 03-12-2012 at 12:53 PM.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,011
    wnd, nuff said. No hate on that site./s

  22. #22
    Regular Member VW_Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leesburg, GA
    Posts
    1,098
    Why more of this? /facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

  23. #23
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    SNIP...

    Since the current "authority" is dominated by libtard stupidity, and the youth (at least in my day) have a rebellious nature, being a "cool" teacher and influencing young minds to question authority and reject the status quo will effectively turn the tables on the marxists by using their own tactics against them, seems like a great way to play at least an infinitesimal part in defeating the enemies of our republic./snip
    -That's been done before, by the National Socialist German Workers Party, from 1933-1945. Find something else to do that hasn't been done beore.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    There are a variety of things each of us can do beyond just voting to solve our problems.
    -Oh? Like say, verbal/written acts of sedition and treason in some light minor way, said on a publicly viewed forum?


    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    Something I've alluded to before but I'm still sort of amused by:

    Libtards generally promote atheism and Darwin's Theory. (Not all, but the most vocal) It can easily be pointed out that libtard policies reverse the idea of "survival of the fittest" since their policies promote the strong being dragged down by the weak. The intelligent being slowed down in favor of letting dumber people catch up, and industrious people being forced to sustain people who are useless by choice, not even due too a legitimate handicap. Liberalism promotes "survival of the weakest, at the expense of the fittest", and is in violation of the laws of nature.

    Put that in a paint can and huff it.
    --Huh, and here I thought "Survival of the fittest" was a Evolutionary term, part of Darwin's theory of Evolution. What is generally wrong with promoting and adhering to an alternate thought process relating to religion, or a lack thereof? Are Christians only allowed to willfully promote their religion, while other "false" religions are not allowed to practice their beliefs in any way that can be deemed public, along with atheists, and non-theists practicing their non-belief?

    What have we Liberals/Democrats, done to make it seem like we wish to drag down the intelligent, and further dumb-down America's average IQ score?

    Is not Liberalism a means to open one's mind to all possibilities of education and higher learning, so each intelligent person can help each other out and better our society from archaic traditions, rituals, and help enlighten our society? Does not Liberal's stand on a principle of rectifying openness to our planet, and with one another?

    Funny enough, Laws of nature, is a Evolutionist term.
    Last edited by DrakeZ07; 03-12-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Oh look, I can make coloured responses dripping with smart a%$ness too! :D
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,464
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    SNIP

    --Huh, and here I thought "Survival of the fittest" was a Evolutionary term, part of Darwin's theory of Evolution. What is generally wrong with promoting and adhering to an alternate thought process relating to religion, or a lack thereof? Are Christians only allowed to willfully promote their religion, while other "false" religions are not allowed to practice their beliefs in any way that can be deemed public, along with atheists, and non-theists practicing their non-belief?
    I think you missed the point... that it is the "liberals" that promote atheism and Darwin's Theory as the explanation of life. It's a bit ironic that those same liberals want to take from the less "fit" and give it to the more "fit"... trying to fight their own explanation of how things should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    What have we Liberals/Democrats, done to make it seem like we wish to drag down the intelligent, and further dumb-down America's average IQ score?

    Is not Liberalism a means to open one's mind to all possibilities of education and higher learning, so each intelligent person can help each other out and better our society from archaic traditions, rituals, and help enlighten our society? Does not Liberal's stand on a principle of rectifying openness to our planet, and with one another?
    NO. Liberalism is the descriptor one earns by buying into, or profiting from, the idea that one can be free and yet still dependent. Society benefits from charity when that charity is FREELY given. Forced charity is slavery and dependance on forced charity is slavery.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    Funny enough, Laws of nature, is a Evolutionist term.
    Maybe... yet evolutionists NEVER attempt to describe how those laws came about.

    The most important issue is NOT that Obama is replaced, but that he's replaced with someone different than the republican/democrat BS we've forced to accept. It's not good enough to simply beat Obama, we must beat what he stands for...

    ...and this whole "place of birth" thing isn't going to help.
    Last edited by georg jetson; 03-13-2012 at 01:42 AM.

  25. #25
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    It's not good enough to simply beat Obama, we must beat what he stands for... and this whole "place of birth" thing isn't going to help.
    Agreed.

    Edit: Well, you edited it, but I still agree.

    Frankly, the endless procession of birther distraction threads annoys me. It's clear to me that Obama is encouraging the "birthers" intentionally, having realized that A: it pretty much automatically discredits a large portion of his critics, and more importantly B: even for those who don't find it discrediting, it's a distraction from real issues, and will never amount to a hill of beans, and he knows it.
    Last edited by marshaul; 03-13-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •