Thread: Michigan Open Carry Dinner - Saginaw, MI

Michigan Open Carry Dinner - Saginaw, MI

Come join us for a dinner in Saginaw Michigan.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=tony%2...39842&t=h&z=18

Where:Tony's
    4880 Fashion Square Boulevard
    Saginaw, MI 48604

When:4/7/2012 @ 3:00 PM

After our great turn out and enthusiasm for open carry in the Tri-Cities area, we are going to have another open carry dinner.

Whether you are seasoned at Open Carry or trying it for the first time, join us. Have questions about Open Carry? This is a great opportunity to find out more about Open Carry.

Family and Children welcome!
    RSVPs appreciated. Please feel free to RSVP in this thread or on Facebook.

Welcome!

Yooperlady just wrote the place and time on the calendar so I reckon we will be there.

Love those Tony's steak sandwiches!
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

This weekend!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Bump...
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

My family is here. Big table set for us.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Wish I coulda made it but I had to work. Sometime we'll have to have a dinner in birch run at quiznos.

Talk to Twinge about it...

21 people attended. The food was good... the conversation was good... TheQ did good ... Twinge did good setting this up .... and the Manager was pleased when I told her we had a good time and thanked her for having us.

And aside from a few looks from other patrons apparently surprised to see so many folks wearing guns yet behaving just like any other group gathering would... there weren't any untoward happenings at all.

Yep... another gathering of folks unashamedly OC'ing where no one was "shot first", no police were called, and no one... absolutely no one... ran screaming tearing their hair out because they were "scared" by all those "in your face" OC'ers.

Also posted on MGO...
    Last edited by Bikenut; 04-07-2012 at 07:35 PM.