Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What, and When Are We Going To Do?

Banned

What, and When Are We Going To Do?

It would be helpful to post a short description of the video before expecting folks to click on it...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Banned
    Curiosity is a powerful and well established sales tool.

Ask cat at left.

<---
    Last edited by stainless1911; 03-11-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Curiosity is a powerful and well established sales tool.

Ask cat at left.

<---
    Good point, and so is mine. Plus it's still fun to give you a hard time.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Banned
    lol

Sometimes I'll post an explanation, but if its really important, like this one, I would prefer that people actully watch the video, instead of just being lazy and reading the comments only.

I've seen a few of Alex's' movies, mostly all were Bilderburg Group related and FIAT Empire stuff. On one hand, I think there's truth in some of the things he says. On the other hand, I SEE what he's speaking about, I SEE it happening, and if what I know, and what I see line up, chances are, there is something going on. All I'll really agree with him about is, IT HAS BEGUN. Nuff' said.
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Some of the things he says is true, verifiable and accurate. But then he's also batcrap insane and spews a lot of bull.

Banned
    Batcrap grows the best seedlings, and thats what we need right now.

Well it seems there is a concurrent house bill to look at impeachment of Obama. With no cosponsors though...

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...s/d112HC.lst::
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Banned
    So, they change their spokesman, what good is that?

It's kinda funny that there is eight minutes of this guy babbling on about policies but he offers nothing to back it up.

So, Globalists want to kill-off 90% of the world population? So much for slave labor in China, huh.

I just finished watching the video, this guy is a nutjob. Nostalgia can be a dangerous thing, IMO.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-11-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    It's kinda funny that there is eight minutes of this guy babbling on about policies but he offers nothing to back it up.

So, Globalists want to kill-off 90% of the world population? So much for slave labor in China, huh.

I just finished watching the video, this guy is a nutjob. Nostalgia can be a dangerous thing, IMO.
    Internet babbles are not supposed to offer evidence! They're supposed to be ambiguous. This guy is not so dangerous as you seem to imply.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Internet babbles are not supposed to offer evidence! They're supposed to be ambiguous. This guy is not so dangerous as you seem to imply.
    Or do you mean "not so dangerous" as he seems to imply? Who knows what so-called Globalists want to do; I am sure it has something to do with consolidating Power on a global scale.

But the one thing that separates the individual from becoming a slave...wait, two things: Knowlege, and the Will to fight to the death. Is there any person here that would make that stand? Many of us have the knowledge, that in our midst is a danger that is posed to all of us, and our legacies. At what point would you make your stand?

It seems we all do more talking than walking; including myself. All the while Corporations are behind the wheel of Government slowly eroding the personal dignity of the individual, of communities. And what do we do about this, nothing. we sit in front of our computer screen, and distract ourselves discussing sh*t over, and over again, that we all know is screwed-up.

We all deserve the slow imprisonment we are incrementally, willfully making our way into.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Banned
    I doubt anybody wans to kill 90% of people. However, we do know that the .gov has run amok, and that the laws that are mentioned here about detainment and war are real.

I doubt anybody wans to kill 90% of people. However, we do know that the .gov has run amok, and that the laws that are mentioned here about detainment and war are real.
    I agree. The "war" part, and "detainment" are a mixed bag; there is a lot of discussion that needs to take place surround the two.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-11-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Banned
    You havent heard? The president is taking orders from the UN, no longer congress.

You havent heard? The president is taking orders from the UN, no longer congress.
    Link me up please. I do know how to read the English language.

Banned
    Interesting to note, that if the president starts an illegal war, its a misdemeanor, but if you conceal a pistol without a license , even though the license is unconstitutional, you have committed a felony.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-imp...s/?cat_orig=us

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/pre...pply-to-libya/

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-1891203/

Interesting to note, that if the president starts an illegal war, its a misdemeanor, but if you conceal a pistol without a license , even though the license is unconstitutional, you have committed a felony.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-imp...s/?cat_orig=us

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/pre...pply-to-libya/

http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-1891203/
    What did you expect Power to affect?

The premise is that the war is illegal, hell, that it is a war.

We did not go to war in Libya, we went to war in Iraq. I could be wrong about this but did we put troops on the ground or something, in Libya?

Personally, this is nothing more than a witch-hunt by Republicans to impeach every President the Democrats elect. Hey, if it flies, and President Obama committed an impeachable offense, then impeach him. I want to see it.

I'm still waiting for the link where President Obama stated he is not taking orders from Congress anymore (didn't know the President takes order from Congress), and that he is now taking orders from the UN.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-11-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Banned
    I dont think the point is Libya, Libya is the example of the point. If the president acts out of line with the constitution, he needs to go.

This president wouldn't be able to find the constitution if he used Google.

I dont think the point is Libya, Libya is the example of the point. If the president acts out of line with the constitution, he needs to go.

Of course the President wouldn't; it's not as if he was a Constitutional scholar or anything, right?

Part of the issue here is people downplaying his knowledge of the Constitution. You undermine your points by acting as if the President is stupid to the Constituion, when we both know otherwise.

The premise is that he is out of line with the Constitution, only time will tell.

Banned
    His public display of ignorance on New Years Eve pretty well sums it up, as does his record on gun rights as a Senator, his continuation of the Patriot Act, the health scare bill, abortion, the insurance mandates which include churches, and so on.

His public display of ignorance on New Years Eve pretty well sums it up, as does his record on gun rights as a Senator, his continuation of the Patriot Act, the health scare bill, abortion, the insurance mandates which include churches, and so on.
    That doesn't mean he is ignorant of the constitution, just that he isn't following it.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Banned
    Grounds for impeachment.

No one seems to remember, or focus on, the writers of the patriot act, or the bush era health care forcing, the insurance crap, etc.

Don't blame a democrat president, for pandering to the conservatives who wrote, wanted, and voted in the patriot act, and the other things, such as healthcare "reform", etc.

Snip...

Hmm, same thing could have been said of Bush Jr, and I didn't see, nor recall, of anyone trying to impeach him. I wonder why.
    Last edited by DrakeZ07; 03-11-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast