• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What, and When Are We Going To Do?

WOD

I've seen a few of Alex's' movies, mostly all were Bilderburg Group related and FIAT Empire stuff. On one hand, I think there's truth in some of the things he says. On the other hand, I SEE what he's speaking about, I SEE it happening, and if what I know, and what I see line up, chances are, there is something going on. All I'll really agree with him about is, IT HAS BEGUN. Nuff' said.

Jack House

Some of the things he says is true, verifiable and accurate. But then he's also batcrap insane and spews a lot of bull.

Beretta92FSLady

It's kinda funny that there is eight minutes of this guy babbling on about policies but he offers nothing to back it up.

So, Globalists want to kill-off 90% of the world population? So much for slave labor in China, huh.

I just finished watching the video, this guy is a nutjob. Nostalgia can be a dangerous thing, IMO.

Last edited:

Daylen

It's kinda funny that there is eight minutes of this guy babbling on about policies but he offers nothing to back it up.

So, Globalists want to kill-off 90% of the world population? So much for slave labor in China, huh.

I just finished watching the video, this guy is a nutjob. Nostalgia can be a dangerous thing, IMO.

Internet babbles are not supposed to offer evidence! They're supposed to be ambiguous. This guy is not so dangerous as you seem to imply.

Beretta92FSLady

Internet babbles are not supposed to offer evidence! They're supposed to be ambiguous. This guy is not so dangerous as you seem to imply.

Or do you mean "not so dangerous" as he seems to imply? Who knows what so-called Globalists want to do; I am sure it has something to do with consolidating Power on a global scale.

But the one thing that separates the individual from becoming a slave...wait, two things: Knowlege, and the Will to fight to the death. Is there any person here that would make that stand? Many of us have the knowledge, that in our midst is a danger that is posed to all of us, and our legacies. At what point would you make your stand?

It seems we all do more talking than walking; including myself. All the while Corporations are behind the wheel of Government slowly eroding the personal dignity of the individual, of communities. And what do we do about this, nothing. we sit in front of our computer screen, and distract ourselves discussing sh*t over, and over again, that we all know is screwed-up.

We all deserve the slow imprisonment we are incrementally, willfully making our way into.

Beretta92FSLady

I doubt anybody wans to kill 90% of people. However, we do know that the .gov has run amok, and that the laws that are mentioned here about detainment and war are real.

I agree. The "war" part, and "detainment" are a mixed bag; there is a lot of discussion that needs to take place surround the two.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned

Beretta92FSLady

Interesting to note, that if the president starts an illegal war, its a misdemeanor, but if you conceal a pistol without a license , even though the license is unconstitutional, you have committed a felony.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-impeachment-bill-now-in-congress/?cat_orig=us

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/president-obama-to-congress-war-powers-act-doesnt-apply-to-libya/

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...congressional-war-authority/question-1891203/

What did you expect Power to affect?

The premise is that the war is illegal, hell, that it is a war.

We did not go to war in Libya, we went to war in Iraq. I could be wrong about this but did we put troops on the ground or something, in Libya?

Personally, this is nothing more than a witch-hunt by Republicans to impeach every President the Democrats elect. Hey, if it flies, and President Obama committed an impeachable offense, then impeach him. I want to see it.

I'm still waiting for the link where President Obama stated he is not taking orders from Congress anymore (didn't know the President takes order from Congress), and that he is now taking orders from the UN.

Last edited: