• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What, and When Are We Going To Do?

Beretta92FSLady

I dont think the point is Libya, Libya is the example of the point. If the president acts out of line with the constitution, he needs to go.

This president wouldn't be able to find the constitution if he used Google.

Of course the President wouldn't; it's not as if he was a Constitutional scholar or anything, right?

Part of the issue here is people downplaying his knowledge of the Constitution. You undermine your points by acting as if the President is stupid to the Constituion, when we both know otherwise.

The premise is that he is out of line with the Constitution, only time will tell.

stainless1911

Banned
His public display of ignorance on New Years Eve pretty well sums it up, as does his record on gun rights as a Senator, his continuation of the Patriot Act, the health scare bill, abortion, the insurance mandates which include churches, and so on.

09jisaac

His public display of ignorance on New Years Eve pretty well sums it up, as does his record on gun rights as a Senator, his continuation of the Patriot Act, the health scare bill, abortion, the insurance mandates which include churches, and so on.

That doesn't mean he is ignorant of the constitution, just that he isn't following it.

DrakeZ07

No one seems to remember, or focus on, the writers of the patriot act, or the bush era health care forcing, the insurance crap, etc.

Don't blame a democrat president, for pandering to the conservatives who wrote, wanted, and voted in the patriot act, and the other things, such as healthcare "reform", etc.

Snip...

This president wouldn't be able to find the constitution if he used Google.

Hmm, same thing could have been said of Bush Jr, and I didn't see, nor recall, of anyone trying to impeach him. I wonder why.

Last edited:

Jack House

What did you expect Power to affect?

The premise is that the war is illegal, hell, that it is a war.

We did not go to war in Libya, we went to war in Iraq. I could be wrong about this but did we put troops on the ground or something, in Libya?

Personally, this is nothing more than a witch-hunt by Republicans to impeach every President the Democrats elect. Hey, if it flies, and President Obama committed an impeachable offense, then impeach him. I want to see it.

I'm still waiting for the link where President Obama stated he is not taking orders from Congress anymore (didn't know the President takes order from Congress), and that he is now taking orders from the UN.
Pretty sure that when one country shoots up another it's generally considered an act of war. Could be wrong, though~ :uhoh:

Dreamer

The entire system is so broken, so corrupt, and so absolutely polluted that it cannot be "reformed".

It needs to be

427516_3546464825137_1378034894_3396868_167509122_n.jpg

Exactly how that is going to happen is up to those in positions of control and power. Will they allow the People to put our Republic back on a course of the Rule of Law, where the U.S. Constitution is the law of the land, or will they force us to wrest control from their blood-soaked, sociopathic talons, using "less diplomatic" methods of some sort?

Only time will tell...

Daylen

What did you expect Power to affect?

The premise is that the war is illegal, hell, that it is a war.

We did not go to war in Libya, we went to war in Iraq. I could be wrong about this but did we put troops on the ground or something, in Libya?

Personally, this is nothing more than a witch-hunt by Republicans to impeach every President the Democrats elect. Hey, if it flies, and President Obama committed an impeachable offense, then impeach him. I want to see it.

I'm still waiting for the link where President Obama stated he is not taking orders from Congress anymore (didn't know the President takes order from Congress), and that he is now taking orders from the UN.

No, the premise is that war is only legal when done in a constitutional fashion (when congress declares war). And that the president can't engage in war without a congressional declaration first.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
All I can do ignore the ravings of malcontents like Captain Bull$#!t, acknowledge that the "powers that be" have no real control of society, and aren't stupid enough too thin out their human resources by whatever number certain idiots claim is their goal. As if said idiots sat in on the meetings and know something I don't.

As soon as I heard the voice, I smelled bovine excrement. He takes a handful of facts, mixes them with text taken out of context in many cases and packs it into a $#!t sandwich. I'm ashamed I ever took this clown seriously.