Thread: OT Sort Of...

OT Sort Of...

Have any of you dealt with Mr Jack First in Rapid City? It's sort of off topic, but not entirely, let me explain. If anyone has dealt with Mr First or his staff and have had good or bad experiences with his shop, I'd like to hear them. I'll be driving through soon, and along the way I need to stop in, and see if Mr Firsts' shop has some parts I need for a 100+ year old pistol. If I get this pistol repaired, then I can OC it for special occasions. No sense in carrying around a broken pistol... right? Plus, at 82 years old, (according to the web page) I think the old Marine would like to see something older than he is!
    Last edited by WOD; 03-11-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: wrong city named..sorry, up too late!
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Really? Nobody has dealt with Mr. First for older model Colts?

I have stopped at jacks on my way through I wasn't overly impressed. If they have the part you need and well sell it to you. Lots of there parts are 4 sale only to FFL holders or Gunsmiths. They were not all that helpful over the counter.

I perfer the Gun Parts Corp for my parts buying. They are very easy to search on line and find what you need.

Thanks FI, any info is always helpful.