• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Table at next Spokane Gun Show

BobR

The next gun show in Spokane is a 3 day affair, Apr 6,7,8. Are there any plans to have a table at this one? I will be available on Friday to sit there if we have one. Do we need to have a meetup soon to finalize the plans and get some money together for the table?

bob

country.hacker

The next gun show in Spokane is a 3 day affair, Apr 6,7,8. Are there any plans to have a table at this one? I will be available on Friday to sit there if we have one. Do we need to have a meetup soon to finalize the plans and get some money together for the table?

bob

Thought I'd bump the thread, since a few of the guys I work with and I are planning on carpooling down Saturday. Anyone else going to be there? Will there be a OCDO booth we can bug somebody at?

fetch

dwordinger, orphan and myself usually man the table. Due to prior commitments we are unable to have a table. This is unfortunate, I was hoping to keep a presence at the (three day) gun shows to keep OC in the open, so to speak.
However, I don't believe it is too late if someone can get in touch with the Lewis - Clark Traders they might still get a table. I have pamphlets they can use.

country.hacker

The gun show is run by the Lewis and Clark Traders, however they don't have any web presence to speak of that I could link to. If I recall correctly from previous years (It's been a while since I've been) they allow personal carry, but you must unload at the door and they run a ziptie through your action.