Thread: Table at next Spokane Gun Show

Table at next Spokane Gun Show

The next gun show in Spokane is a 3 day affair, Apr 6,7,8. Are there any plans to have a table at this one? I will be available on Friday to sit there if we have one. Do we need to have a meetup soon to finalize the plans and get some money together for the table?

bob

Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    The next gun show in Spokane is a 3 day affair, Apr 6,7,8. Are there any plans to have a table at this one? I will be available on Friday to sit there if we have one. Do we need to have a meetup soon to finalize the plans and get some money together for the table?

bob
    Thought I'd bump the thread, since a few of the guys I work with and I are planning on carpooling down Saturday. Anyone else going to be there? Will there be a OCDO booth we can bug somebody at?

It doesn't look like there is going to be a table at this one, it never got legs.

bob

dwordinger, orphan and myself usually man the table. Due to prior commitments we are unable to have a table. This is unfortunate, I was hoping to keep a presence at the (three day) gun shows to keep OC in the open, so to speak.
    However, I don't believe it is too late if someone can get in touch with the Lewis - Clark Traders they might still get a table. I have pamphlets they can use.

Just out of curiosity, who runs this gunshow, and what are the rules, as far as, bringing in your personal guns?
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

The gun show is run by the Lewis and Clark Traders, however they don't have any web presence to speak of that I could link to. If I recall correctly from previous years (It's been a while since I've been) they allow personal carry, but you must unload at the door and they run a ziptie through your action.