Thread: anybody oc in yadkin wilks or surry co

anybody oc in yadkin wilks or surry co

Anybody oc in yadkin surry or wilks county if so any problems and what do the leos think about this thanks

In those hick counties, of course they do. The only place you will ever get the evil eye is the big cities, ie. Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, W-S. In Yadkin people ride around with deer hanging out the back of the truck and a gun rack in the rear window.

Aside from NC-HEEL says. just remember he is from SC, which means his parents are very closely related.

i carry all the time in all three counties. not as bad as backward places like W-S. have not had a bad situation, but i have had the chief of police in Mt. Airy tell me that citizens have too many rights as it is. but for the most part no one has given me a hard time
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    Aside from NC-HEEL says. just remember he is from SC,
    Incorrect, I am from Davidson Co. NC. I know exactly where Boonville is, I even know they have an airstrip.

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    Keep an eye on the Charlotte area OC thread. We will be doing a bbq and shoot at my grandfather's old pond in Yadkin County later this summer. Frangible ammo only and no alcohol please.

what is "frangible ammo"? thanks CR
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    what is "frangible ammo"? thanks CR
    A frangible bullet is one that is designed to disintegrate into tiny particles upon impact to minimize their penetration for reasons of range safety, to limit environmental impact, or to limit the danger behind the intended target

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frangibility
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."